• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 | January 8th - January 15th | Speedrunning for Charity

ZEMU0ej.gif

HU HU HU HU HU HU HU

neshcom

Banned
There's 160,000 viewers right now. If even a fraction of a percent of those viewers are asshats, they'll make anywhere a mess. It's a good problem to have for any channel and thankfully we have a forum here to talk about the runs.

Jedi2016

I just turn the chat off, even in smaller channels where it's going slow enough to read. Big chats like this, there's no point in even having it there.

low-G

Love love love it. Always makes my week (for the last few years anyways). But yeah Quake runs are always insane. Wish every game was speed runnable like that.

neshcom

Banned
I didn't realize the PS2 even had surround sound support. Surprised they didn't catch that in testing, but they are super behind...

neshcom

Banned
playin the ps3 remaster

Oh, that makes sense. Yeah, it sounds like they're only getting the back channels instead of the front or standard stereo. Seems like a quick change in the audio settings.

Wonder if they're going to restart the run?

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Oh, that makes sense. Yeah, it sounds like they're only getting the back channels instead of the front or standard stereo. Seems like a quick change in the audio settings.

Wonder if they're going to restart the run?

I had this problem with monster hunter 3 on the wii u ..
Somehow the game bugged on surrou d settings.
So i switched it to stereo and all was fixed

dreams

How's the event doing so far compared (Less donation money, for example) to the previous AGDQs?

They had a much stronger opening this year in terms of high energy games (all of the races were really close, for example), which I think has helped bring the donations in. I think it's a bit better donation-wise than last year at this time (could be remembering wrong), but tomorrow is kind of a weak day in terms of lineup, so we'll see. It typically slows down middle of week (Wednesday is traditionally the slowest donation day) and then ramps up again on Thursday/Friday with the hypest runs (and especially the kill/save animals coming to a close).

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
He could shoot his pistol unsilenced in that conveyor belt room because the ambient noise of the machinery masks the gunshot sound from the guards.

Top Bottom