• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 | January 8th - January 15th | Speedrunning for Charity

I mean you bring something like that despite knowing there is a strict no politics stuff rule there. You are literally bringing it to cause trouble and you got trouble. I have no sympathy.
I just think it's odd that they have a strict no politics rule despite the subejct of their charity (cancer research) being extremely contingent upon politics. I mean I understand what they're trying to do but it just seems kinda oxymoronic and strange.

Anoxida

I mean you bring something like that despite knowing there is a strict no politics stuff rule there. You are literally bringing it to cause trouble and you got trouble. I have no sympathy.

I get what your saying but as long as its not being worn or showcased for a camera I dont see it being a bannable offense.

Bane

I get what your saying but as long as its not being worn or showcased for a camera I dont see it being a bannable offense.

Those are my thoughts as well. Also, do they go through bags or did someone just happen to see it in his?

TheJoRu

No Cosmo this time? And who was the Mario 64 speenrunner again? Simlic or something.

Cosmo is Narcissa now, and hasn't done any/much speedrunning since (think it had something to do with some hand injury). Siglemic doesn't do speedrunning any longer either, as far as I know.

Can't wait to see Bawkbasoup do Turok! Been watching him since I first saw him on SGDQ, and I know he's been working hard at it! Letsago~

Durante

Stupid question which just came to my mind during this run: how do they actually stream 3DS games? (I mean in terms of acquiring the video stream)

TUSR

Banned
Stupid question which just came to my mind during this run: how do they actually stream 3DS games? (I mean in terms of acquiring the video stream)

There are capture cards available, but previously it was all hardware mods.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Wrong warping into the TITLE SCREEN. I love these marathons.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
giphy.gif

Top Bottom