• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bannon fired / resigns; friends report plans to go to "war for WH"

NYR

On CNN - From Jan 28, all gone but President and VP, lol:

LPB19GQ.jpg

effzee

Why Hopie would go after her Donnie?

Bannon most likely knows where some bodies of EasyD administration and campaign are buried, lets put it that way.

What's the background on this twitter account? Correctly predicting when ppl will be fired?

flkraven

Sunday: Defense force out to make excuses for Trump's "both sides" argument
Monday: Finally critical of Nazi's and white supremacists nearly two days after it happened
Tuesday: Goes back to "both sides" argument and equates anti-Nazi's to Nazi's
Wednesday: Business council disbands due to shitty response
Thursday: Continues to push made up story about a General that would actually make him a war criminal if it were true
Friday: Fires Steve Bannon
Saturday: ?

We are only half way through Friday!!

Take note of the end of the Axios story:

Bannon has felt freed this past week and has told friends that he is ready to go "medieval" on enemies of Trump and his populist agenda both in and out of the White House.

A source close to Bannon: "This week is a good window into what Bannon outside the [White House] would look like: A strong defense of POTUS and 'fire and fury' for enemies of The Trump agenda."

"Get ready for Bannon the barbarian."

He's going to be even more free to go after all the (((globalists))) and shit since he won't be attacking his coworkers. Trump, himself, is rather Bannon-esque in his core beliefs.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I can't wait for the Clickhole/Patriothole articles.

"A Democrat White House?" What the hell? Motherfucker is going to figure out a way to get rid of Trump and some how associate Democrats to him. And the worst part, his cronies will buy it.

Market research shows Trump supporters are the least likely consumers of the HTC Vive. The feedback Valve has received is that they can make their own reality.

I think there's some confusion regarding Bannon. I don't think he's that concerned about petty notions such as race. He's a neoreactionary, an economic nationalist. The unholy marriage of libertarianism and fascism. He has used the alt-right the same way the brownshirts were used, but he's not an alt-righter himself. He probably loathes them.

Worth quoting since it fell right near the bottom of the last page.

Surfinn

Take note of the end of the Axios story:

He's going to be even more free to go after all the (((globalists))) and shit since he won't be attacking his coworkers. Trump, himself, is rather Bannon-esque in his core beliefs.

Wait..

I thought he was trying to wage war against Trump with Breitbart?

OldRoutes

I think there's some confusion regarding Bannon. I don't think he's that concerned about petty notions such as race. He's a neoreactionary, an economic nationalist. The unholy marriage of libertarianism and fascism. He has used the alt-right the same way the brownshirts were used, but he's not an alt-righter himself. He probably loathes them.

That's interesting! Where did you get that from? Care to elaborate on this...?

This administration will be hot garbage as long Trump is at the head of it. None of the internal politics interest me anymore. Trump needs to go and that's that.

This is fascinating. Fringe groups do tend to fracture like this, but I had honestly believed that the political power structures erected by previous administrations would hold everything together.

Top Bottom