• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bannon fired / resigns; friends report plans to go to "war for WH"

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
VM7kA83.jpg

Who's got next?
Trump.
$10

What is it with these losers pretending to play army all the time? #WAR, marching in fuckin molle vests, that crying titbaby from the Vice doc laying like 8 guns on his hotel bed, etc etc.

They're all such fucking DORKS. They just want to play "army" so bad. How pathetic.

It's always the weekend warriors who never had the balls to enlist, or if they did, were kicked out.

Wilsongt

Robert Costa @costareports
One theme I'm picking up: Bannon believes next battle is *not* w/ Trump but w/ Kushner/Cohn/Dina/HR McMaster. "Save Trump," as one R put it.
1:32 PM · Aug 18, 2017

Zolo

One theme I'm picking up: Bannon believes next battle is *not* w/ Trump but w/ Kushner/Cohn/Dina/HR McMaster. "Save Trump," as one R put it.

Sounds right. That'll also be good since it makes for a more unstable WH.

&&

Annie Karni @anniekarni
GOP operatives have told me they worry Bannon's departure means no Republicans left in the West Wing.

&&

Olivia Nuzzi @Olivianuzzi
"I don't see any senior decision makers around the president besides the Vice President who are real conservatives." - source close to WH

&&

Eli Stokols @EliStokols
Bannon ally: "I look at the WH and see New York Democrats and generals in ascendancy and that is not what we ran on in 2016."

So its the alt lefts moles in Ivanka and Kushner?!? this is the play here?

Good to have him out but I'm not sure it changes much since Trump can still talk to him and vice versa.

Need Miller and Gorka out. I think that's the only Nazis left in the WH.

HylianTom

Banned

&&

Annie Karni @anniekarni
GOP operatives have told me they worry Bannon's departure means no Republicans left in the West Wing.

&&

Olivia Nuzzi @Olivianuzzi
"I don't see any senior decision makers around the president besides the Vice President who are real conservatives." - source close to WH

&&

Eli Stokols @EliStokols
Bannon ally: "I look at the WH and see New York Democrats and generals in ascendancy and that is not what we ran on in 2016."
I'll believe it when I see whom he names to replace Kennedy next year.

Top Bottom