• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bannon fired / resigns; friends report plans to go to "war for WH"

Armaros

The fact I struggle to think of a single major representative (current that is, Obama doesn't count given his situation) of theirs that has any real sway in making headlines against Trump speaks volumes.

As an aside, from outside the US it seems the Democrats are motionless right now, is/has there been any resurgence of grass-root campaigning away from the news, or are they still recovering from the election? 2018 is getting closer, and if they want to start gaining seats next year, there should surely be more voices from them mocking this shitshow of an administration.

Yeah the networks are clamoring to listen to what Democrats are saying in the middle of most explosive collapse of an administration in modern political history. That is giving cover to Nazis and the KKK.

Some How this ties back to Democrats.

This is one of the most absurd things I've read in a long time... unless to them being a Republican means being a racist PoS, which is possible.

Edit: wait, and isn't the entire rest of the cabinet still there, including Sessions? Absolutely stupid.
I don't think the cabinet is included. And apparently the house freedom caucus was quite close to Bannon, so that's probably where that gripe comes from.

Red

Item 1 on the agenda is solving the gay frog crisis. Also, every American citizen will be encouraged to identify and report the sulfur smelling demons in our society.
And be sure to buy InfoWars' GMO-free organic horse cum protein shakes so you don't get #cucked

The fact I struggle to think of a single major representative (current that is, Obama doesn't count given his situation) of theirs that has any real sway in making headlines against Trump speaks volumes.
Yes, it's because Trump's administration is setting itself on a 5 alarm fire every couple of days and it drowns out literally everything else. LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

So how long before they revoke Brietbart's Press Credentials?

Congress blocked them from their proceedings back in April, but I think they're still allowed at the WH briefings, correct?

This is one of the most absurd things I've read in a long time... unless to them being a Republican means being a racist PoS, which is possible.
This is how they see it:
t4S63R2.jpg

Please stop quoting that Bannon pic, I'm almost sure I've contracted Herpes from from seeing so many times.

... possibly Space Herpes.

... ... In fact, I think everyone in the thread should get themselves tested as a precaution.

So maybe the alt-right will turn on Trump now, huh?

At this point Bannon wasn't doing shit anyway, and Trump was keeping him around just to please his base anyway. Good riddance, and his excuse is bullshit, I have no doubt he was fired.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that Bannon's publicity is what's grinding Trump's gears the most. Every time Trump is asked about him, he makes a point to mention that Bannon was brought on late. Whatever the pretense, firing that fat dick is good for the country. Watching the far right begin to turn on Trump will be a nice bonus too.

Has Bannon even gotten much attention lately outside of his interview though, he's mostly had his power taken away from him anyway.

Kusagari

Being compared to Ahnuld is probably a billion times more offensive to Trump than being called a Democrat.

He's going to rage about this.

Snwaters

I think there's a big difference between publicly vilifying the president or siding with him and declaring future support, even if your intentions may be ultimately to undermine and hurt him.

Makes a difference to people who tune into those "news" sources

With Steve Bannon Gone, Donald Trump Risks Becoming Arnold Schwarzenegger 2.0

President Donald Trump’s decision to part ways with Steve Bannon can be understood as an effort to save his presidency after Charlottesville. It may turn out to be the beginning of the end for the Trump administration, the moment Donald Trump became Arnold Schwarzenegger.

This is just the start. You won't see headlines like "Trump is secretly a Globalist Cuck!"... at least not yet. But Bannon and his ilk are not out to help Trump. And his campaign will only sour people on Trump and cause infighting between their camp.

And it couldn't happen to a nicer group of people too,

It's been a never ending shit show. How did this happen? How is this even possible? This is NOT the best of America Holy fucking Fuck.

I mean just imagine after careful deliberation and debate using rules hand crafted for hundreds of years a group of people selected their best choice and the man just stood there projectile vomiting for 200 days.

That's what this is. It's sick.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
That article presents a completely historically incorrect reading of Arnold's election, re-election, and terms as governor.

Don't forget Miller!
Yeah Miller and Gorka are just as bad if not worse. I believe Miller is an anti-semitic and came up with a populist-nationalist form of Government with Sessions before Trump started his campaign and Sessions was still an Alabama senator.

Top Bottom