• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bannon fired / resigns; friends report plans to go to "war for WH"

Ithil

Breitbart vs Fox
Bannon vs Kushner/McMaster/Kelly

cHx20Se.gif

Kusagari

Some Breitbart comments:

The war on broken promises begins today. Trump needs to remember it was not New York Elites that elected him. It was blue collar workers and everyday Americans who seek to rise up financially. People like Steve Bannon.

Bad move. Will be a 1 term president. Kamila Harris will be our 2020 president.
A dark day and n out history.

The tell tale signs were there; instead of lining the WH with real Conservatives, Trump brings in Jared, Ivanka and the Goldman crew. Trump will get treated better by the deep state, MSM, RINO's as long as the president does what THEY wan't.

Bannon out. Sessions publicly flogged. McMaster, Ivanka, and Jared with free rein. Trump needs to realize that kowtowing to the Media and the Establishment won't work. They're going to hate him no matter what.

Queen Kamala getting repped.

So his full Embrace of white supremacy backfired, huh? I'm sure that came from Bannon. This is the first step in about a thousand necessary steps to get this presidency back on track to respectability. It depends on who he hires as his chief strategist.

CNN just had a scrolling list of all the big Trump related news for just the past 4 weeks. It was insane. Some of that stuff feels like a year ago at this point.

Seeing how Breitbart are trying to spin things now, it is staggering to me that, despite everything, these people still evangelise Trump as the one 'pure shining light' that is being degraded by everyone around him.

Like, perhaps I'm naive, but I always imagined people like Bannon to be the more intelligent (if not disgustingly evil) ones that just put up with Trump's bullshit for their own gains.

But no, they genuinely do seem to believe in Trump's rhetoric. That's insane.

i made a sacrifice for you guys and visited the_donald.

this news isnt on the first three pages of posts lol.

brb need a shower after that

carlsojo

Reading comments on the Donald subreddit.

"I feel like a Hillary supporter on election night." Got me pretty good lol.

Other than that half the people are demanding Kelly to resign? And the other telling Bannon to get cucked? These people are fucking crazy.

shiba5

"Trump needs to remember it was not New York Elites that elected him. It was blue collar workers and everyday Americans who seek to rise up financially. People like Steve Bannon."

Ol' blue collar Goldman Sachs Steve Bannon.

So two billionaire families going at it?

Mercer vs Murdoch.

Bannon is biting off more than he can chew going up against Rupert Murdoch but ok.
Yeah, Bannon has to realize that he is not going to win if he starts a war with Murdoch, Kushner, McMasters, etc. Breitbart only got so relevant in the past year because of Trump. Fox news has had a huge fall from grace in the past year in terms of ratings and talent. However, they will still crush Breitbart/Bannon.

Skatterd

Seeing how Breitbart are trying to spin things now, it is staggering to me that, despite everything, these people still evangelise Trump as the one 'pure shining light' that is being degraded by everyone around him.

Like, perhaps I'm naive, but I always imagined people like Bannon to be the more intelligent (if not disgustingly evil) ones that just put up with Trump's bullshit for their own gains.

But no, they genuinely do seem to believe in Trump's rhetoric. That's insane.

I mean.
He's a symbol.
He's Joffrey.
They lose him they lose power.

Yes, it's because Trump's administration is setting itself on a 5 alarm fire every couple of days and it drowns out literally everything else. LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

True, and d'you know what, that actually worries me a lot more than it did the first few times this administration went into meltdown. A lot of the morons that threw a vote Trump's way did so because he was the loudest voice on their screens throughout 15 and 16. They parroted his words all the way up to the voting booth, giving in to their racist tendencies, passing them off as policies that benefited them. If opinion polls are to be believed, more than a few are finally disgruntled by all this - disgruntled genuinely being the best we can expect from an idiot who voted 'Trump' - but they've got no other outlet to listen to. No other voice other than 'the media' to denounce Trump. And, it just washes over people. A weekend from now, Bannon will be old news, this time next year, "all sides" will be responsible for the death of Heather Heyer. Unless there is a voice continuously tallying up Trump's colossal failures at every turn, by the time the 2020 election rolls around, too many voters will be numb to this shit.

Did I mention I'm a pessimist, by the way.

Future

That article presents a completely historically incorrect reading of Arnold's election, re-election, and terms as governor.

Normal people will not spend the time to research the truth of the matter. Links like these are what people post as truth.

And with no media discounting this report, and proving it wrong, it literally becomes truth

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Trump will find out when he brings these cretins on its better to keep some of these people inside the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in.

Top Bottom