• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bannon fired / resigns; friends report plans to go to "war for WH"

Raven117

This is going to be fascinating the fallout here.

Im curious as to the response of Bannon. Its not like he is going to sit back and power chug haterade and pass out.

He will likely come after Trump in ways none of us have dreamed to continue to push his agenda.

Its going to be interesting to see. We are about to see a fight between super-villains.

Ithil

p8tL3oL.gif

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
‘My Work Here Is Done,' Smiles Contented Bannon Before Bursting Into Millions Of Spores

1200.jpg

WASHINGTON—His skin already starting to bubble, newly dismissed White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon reportedly smiled and said ”My work here is done" on Friday before bursting into millions of spores. ”Now that I've accomplished everything I set out to do, it's time for me to go," said a contented Bannon moments before exploding into a cloud of millions of tiny black particles that swirled out the Oval Office window. ”Just know that, if ever you need me, call my name into the wind and I will appear. Goodbye, my friends! Goodbye!" At press time, any White House staffers that had inhaled the Bannon spores were dying in agony as the spores began sprouting in their brains.

The_Donald is censoring and funnelling all of it to their spinoff AskTheDonald subreddit, so they can keep the negativity out of their main site.

Of course Ask TD is full of spinsters and propaganda as well. total cowards, shame on reddit for not shutting down the circus.

Mufc1427

The_Donald is censoring and funnelling all of it to their spinoff AskTheDonald subreddit, so they can keep the negativity out of their main site.

Of course Ask TD is full of spinsters and propaganda as well. total cowards, shame on reddit for not shutting down the circus.
Dat freedom of speech.

Top Bottom