• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Arkham City |OT| Smashin' Faces, Glidin' Places

GillianSeed79 said:
I'm really debating caving in and splurging to get the 360 version instead of waiting for the PC version. For me I kind of want to hold out because I'll be getting Uncharted 3 day one followed by MW3. I'd like to get this around the thanksgiving period so I can finish it up before moving on and taking on time sinks like AC: Revelations and Skyrim. I know if I pick it up Tuesday, I probably won't finish it before U3 comes and out and it might sit on the back burner. I really don't like having a backlog, but this game looks so good.
It's okay to wait, the game will be around when you're ready.

I've order a copy that'll be delivered tomorrow. But it's really for my wife. She loved AA and played through when it released two years ago. I just started AA over the weekend and I'm sure I won't get to AC until next year.

By the way, AA is amazing.

BFIB

Sn4ke_911 said:
]

68XnI.png

KOBE10.gif

Kung Fu Grip said:
You guys are too picky. The look the same. The only real difference i see is that the 360 crushes blacks as usual. They really need to fix the RGB in that console. Are you even able to adjust RGB settings on 360 like PS3? Anyway besides the lighting, In motion, side by side, i doubt any of you would be able to tell the difference.

I don't see the problem in being picky. If you own both consoles, what's wrong with getting the version you think it's best? You are not able to adjust the RGB on 360 btw, but you can choose another HDMI color space. The best setting for color space on 360 is probably YCbCr709.

Yen

I can't believe that we have to wait until Friday in the UK. Hopefully Amazon ship it much earlier than that, instead of shipping it on Friday and receiving it on Monday or Tuesday.

Carbonox

Yenrot said:
I can't believe that we have to wait until Friday in the UK. Hopefully Amazon ship it much earlier than that, instead of shipping it on Friday and receiving it on Monday or Tuesday.

This is Amazon we're talking about. I expect mine to come on Saturday, however. I don't think I've ever received a preordered game the following week from these guys. Zavvi on the other hand...

BY2K said:
Are there any skins or costumes you can unlock for Batman? Without it being DLC, I mean.
Also, you can't pay though the campaign with alternate DLC skins until you beat the game once, right?

By the time I get around to AC, the DLC with all the Batman skins will be out and I definitely want to play through the campaign with the Earth One skin.

Reluctant-Hero said:
Also, you can't pay though the campaign with alternate DLC skins until you beat the game once, right?

By the time I get around to AC, the DLC with all the Batman skins will be out and I definitely want to play through the campaign with the Earth One skin.

I'm hoping they will appear in the cutscenes....

BY2K

Membero Americo
Reluctant-Hero said:

Beyond and TAS for me.

Just a couple of hours left. Then it's rinse and repeat for Skyward Sword.

BFIB

TheJollyCorner said:
damnit... for some reason Amazon didn't give me a same day delivery option for this game. :(

I guess I'll have to wait until Friday. Son of a...

I would try calling customer service, I was able to get same day delivery when I preordered last month for $1.00. Amazon customer service rocks.

so where are everyone getting their copy? best buy? amazon? walmart? gamestop?

i'm debating amazon or best buy for the robin pack. then again, i could sure use the $10 credit towards skyrim and use that $10 for saint's row

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
macfoshizzle said:
so where are everyone getting their copy? best buy? amazon? walmart? gamestop?

i'm debating amazon or best buy for the robin pack. then again, i could sure use the $10 credit towards skyrim and use that $10 for saint's row
Kmart for the $30 gift card.

cacophony

wtf my Amazon order hasn't shipped. Anyone else use Amazon? Did it ship yet?

I swear if they fuck this up again like they did for Gears of War 3.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
cacophony said:

Mine shipped. But I've had mine preordered for months now.

cacophony said:

Amazon sentme an email 30 minutes ago to inform that my copy shipped. I preordered in early June when the game showed up in my gold box for $56.99

sometimes amazon shipping doesn't update in time. i had 3 games that shipped on day 1 that came in day 1 but the shipping status was still unchanged

macfoshizzle said:
sometimes amazon shipping doesn't update in time. i had 3 games that shipped on day 1 that came in day 1 but the shipping status was still unchanged
When ever it's release day delivery I've never had proper tracking info. Going on about 7 times now.

cacophony said:

When I get release date arrival from Amazon they often don't ship until the night before. It still gets there the next day though.

Ricker

What`s up with the ugly,jaggified,480i trailer on the 360...jesus,anyway,can`t wait for this the first was great and this looks even better...

Top Bottom