• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Arkham City |OT| Smashin' Faces, Glidin' Places

Calibur

Buckethead said:
Is it just me or does Harley Quinn sound like Angelica Pickles?

lol she does abit, but the voice actress that did Angelica Pickles is Cheryl Chase in Rugrats, Harley Quinn in Arkham City is played by Tara Strong which also plays Timmy 'redhead' McNulty in Rugrats.

For those who did the NOS code. Do they email the Beyond suit code to you or send it to your 360?

I inputed the code, it gave me one point, then said I didn't have enough points for the suit, then said my point balance was zero. It didn't give me any indication that I got the suit, but took my point away.

If I had to buy that nasty stuff and still don't get a code, I'll be mighty ticked.

MrDaravon

Buckethead said:
Yes you can.

You're wrong. Catwoman DLC is 150 points, all separate.

Sure, but the first time you pop the game in on Live you're going to be forced for an update that's going to push the maximum score for the game to 1200. Not sure if he's looking for just the base 1000, or if he's looking to get all achievements in which case no you can't.

GeoramA

Copy just arrived from Amazon.

Very surprised at the full-sized comic book. Thought it was going to be one of those manual-sized pieces of shit. Sweet.

SailorDaravon said:
Sure, but the first time you pop the game in on Live you're going to be forced for an update that's going to push the maximum score for the game to 1200. Not sure if he's looking for just the base 1000, or if he's looking to get all achievements in which case no you can't.
The reason I'm asking is because my account was hacked and I can't get online to redeem the catwoman code. I don't want to wait 25 days to play this game.

Can I go back and do her missions seperately? Will this interfere with hitting the 1000/1000 or the 1200/1200?

Lothars

RoninChaos said:
The reason I'm asking is because my account was hacked and I can't get online to redeem the catwoman code. I don't want to wait 25 days to play this game.

Can I go back and do her missions seperately? Will this interfere with hitting the 1000/1000 or the 1200/1200?
I'm sure it won't as long as once you get your account back than you redeem the code because It's been said it has some riddler stuff unique to catwoman.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
So...what's up with the radio frequency of 653.29 and 526.74. Just some random numbers spoken by a voice.

kaskade

GeoramA said:
Copy just arrived from Amazon.

Very surprised at the full-sized comic book. Thought it was going to be one of those manual-sized pieces of shit. Sweet.
Awesome, nice little bonus then. I was wondering how it was going to be.

I did buy a can of NOS though, FOR THE BATMAN.

grkazan12

Ugh seriously don't know what to do now. Quick question and quick decision guys if you want to help me out. Go out and get it from KMart right now or wait for PC version?

Planning on playing lots of BF3 and Skyrim when they release.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
grkazan12 said:
Ugh seriously don't know what to do now. Quick question and quick decision guys if you want to help me out. Go out and get it from KMart right now or wait for PC version?

Planning on playing lots of BF3 and Skyrim when they release.
Just wait man. It's all this release-day hype getting to you and good deals popping up. It's surely an amazing game but if you're really going to play other games, starting next week, you'll forget about Batman temporarily. When you're done, the PC version will be out and probably a deal or two will appear.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
So... you have to buy $30 glasses for this game to try it in 3D?

Brainiac 8 said:
For those who did the NOS code. Do they email the Beyond suit code to you or send it to your 360?

I inputed the code, it gave me one point, then said I didn't have enough points for the suit, then said my point balance was zero. It didn't give me any indication that I got the suit, but took my point away.

If I had to buy that nasty stuff and still don't get a code, I'll be mighty ticked.

Go back to the Batman Beyond page. For me a drop down arrow appeared and it let me choose the 360 version or PS3 version and then it took me to a page with my code.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I am kind of stuck.

It's early in the game where you have to rescue Mr. Freeze from the Penguin in the Museum but there is steam blocking my path. Any idea what to do?

Meisadragon said:
I am kind of stuck.

It's early in the game where you have to rescue Mr. Freeze from the Penguin in the Museum but there is steam blocking my path. Any idea what to do?

If there is steam, you need to go a different route.

Meisadragon said:
I am kind of stuck.

Go back out the way you came.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I expect a lot of "I'm stuck"

Sooooo many spots of "how the hell?" in the game.

But getting so much use out of the gadgets. Especially the remote controlled batarang. Way more than in AA.

Lonestar said:
So you'd just need 3d glasses for it to work? Where do you get them and what kind?
Well, just open up the official Arkham City catalog, included with every copy of the game, and turn to the fifth page for info on the Trioviz 3D Glasses.

Seriously?! A fucking 9 page catalog , in color no less, while the game manual is two pages and doesn't even explain the controls?! SMH!

Salsa

dear god at the GB Quick Look. Every minute that passes i just wanna close it to not be spoiled but i CANT LOOK AWAY.

Cheska

SalsaShark said:
dear god at the GB Quick Look. Every minute that passes i just wanna close it to not be spoiled but i CANT LOOK AWAY.

Be strong Salsa! I avoided as much as possible, and I am so thrilled that I did because sitting down and playing something fresh made all the wait worth it.

overcast

I need to be logged onto xbox live to activate the Catwoman code right? I don't have live and probably won't for at least few weeks. Need to get a WIFI xbox.

Sullichin

overcast said:
I need to be logged onto xbox live to activate the Catwoman code right? I don't have live and probably won't for at least few weeks. Need to get a WIFI xbox.

Yeah, you have to actually download it.

scoobs

I'm gonna be honest.. the games jumping all over the place story/gameplay wise. I'm just trying to play catch up here. Two hours in and I'm kinda disappointed so far

scoobs said:
I'm gonna be honest.. the games jumping all over the place story/gameplay wise. I'm just trying to play catch up here. Two hours in and I'm kinda disappointed so far

Elaborate. How far are you, what exactly is bothering you? I'm about that far in and I'm digging it. Did you play Asylum?

Top Bottom