• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight |OT| Protect Gotham Racing

Floex

Just doing some side missions, I can't believe how bad they are. It's something straight out of the Ubisoft rulebook of repetition. Where are the main bad guys!?

erawsd

Need to ask for those who have completed and 100%.

Batman unmasks himself to Gotham and Scarecrow. After some mind games with Joker he is finally locked away/gone. Red Hood saves Bats and Scarecrow is high on the wiz.

Now I've got Nightfall ready when I find the remaining Riddler trophies. Would the ending have been different if I already had the Riddler trophies before the final mission?

I did copy a save before doing the final mission in case something different happens.

No. the difference is just 1 line of dialogue.
After you drop Scarecrow off at the GCPD, Batman goes straight into telling Alfred to prepare the Knightfall Protocol instead of saying that Gotham still needs Batman for one more night.

JustinBB7

I can't find the last riddler guy in Bleake island, I have like 5 riddler things left to do but I can't find any green guys for info about where they are at all. I already have the cop in GCPD so it's not him, any tips for finding those guys?

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I can't find the last riddler guy in Bleake island, I have like 5 riddler things left to do but I can't find any green guys for info about where they are at all. I already have the cop in GCPD so it's not him, any tips for finding those guys?

Interrogate more people. It'll show up as an icon in the map when you get the info.

Alienous

Any tips for the
cloudburst/cobra battle?
I lost 5 times in a row now.

You can use missiles to destroy them quickly from a distance if you are behind them.

Save some of your Batmobile armour upgrades to purchase during the fight to regenerate your health.

Ryne

You can use missiles to destroy them quickly from a distance if you are behind them.

Save some of your Batmobile armour upgrades to use during the fight to regenerate your health.

Yeah, I'm trying to stay behind them, but I keep getting tracked down when I'm at one or two left, then I get trapped and have to restart the whole battle. I already used up my armour upgrades, so I can't use that trick.

Alienous

Yeah, I'm trying to stay behind them, but I keep getting tracked down when I'm at one or two left, then I get trapped and have to restart the whole battle. I already used up my armour upgrades, so I can't use that trick.

Take it slowly. Pick off the ones furthest away from the others. If you are trying to take one down which is near to others press Square (or whatever button) to use the missile from a distance, and start moving away as soon as you can.

There isn't a time limit.

Slair

Nearly finished the game, cleared up everything and just have a final AR challenge to do but i have to use 3 gadgets while gliding to unlock it and i'm not understanding the mechanic what so ever. I have no idea what i'm doing wrong or right when it comes to this.

Gnilres

If anyone has the PS4 version and wants the "Earth 2 Dark Night" costume, please PM me.

I just received a code for it for going to the Sony E3 experience thing but I don't have a PS4 so.

Edit: Taken

iMax

If anyone has the PS4 version and wants the "Earth 2 Dark Night" costume, please PM me.

I just received a code for it for going to the Sony E3 experience thing but I don't have a PS4 so.

Goddamn, is that a good looking skin. If anyone else has one of these laying around, I'll gladly give it a loving home.

How do I clear the hideout under the Botanical Gardens? The one with two turrets and every enemy has a gun. I can't find a way in.

I seriously forget, you might be able to use the voice mod a solider in there to open a gate. That might be another one though. Look for vents in the area? I think I actually glided in and quick fired the line laucher, disruptered the turrets, then fear takedowned the soldiers. The turrets then blew up when they shot at me.

Someone did have a video on here where they cheesed it and ramped at an angle off the tower structure and jumped in.

Sober

Nearly finished the game, cleared up everything and just have a final AR challenge to do but i have to use 3 gadgets while gliding to unlock it and i'm not understanding the mechanic what so ever. I have no idea what i'm doing wrong or right when it comes to this.
You need the tech upgrade to let you fire your gadgets mid glide kick.

I seriously forget, you might be able to use the voice mod a solider in there to open a gate. That might be another one though. Look for vents in the area? I think I actually glided in and quick fired the line laucher, disruptered the turrets, then fear takedowned the soldiers. The turrets then blew up when they shot at me.

Someone did have a video on here where they cheesed it and ramped at an angle off the tower structure and jumped in.
If it's the one right across from the Gardens I think you can go around the perimeter and there is a winch spot to pull a wall off and drive in. Unless I'm thinking of another one on Founder's Island.

Dominator

Fuck this survive for 6 minutes AR challenge in the tank... I've gotten up to 5:16 but I can't get anymore kills because there's dudes literally in every spot.

EDIT: Nevermind, just got 7:18 on it lol

Ephemeris

Somehow I feel bad that I attended in person instead of the theater.

jediyoshi

You can just hit them with the REC gun.

Be the Batman dude. You have to think like the Batman.

Alternatively, you can just
run over them with the Batmobile

Saving lives!

How do I clear the hideout under the Botanical Gardens? The one with two turrets and every enemy has a gun. I can't find a way in.

Sabotage turrets, disable guns furthest away from turrets.

iMax

Yea around 80.

Also worked out the Identity before hand
Their was enough clues leading up to it (Considering he had a personal vendetta against Batman and what the Joker showed)

I noticed as soon as he appeared in the character list.
Same height and weight!

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone know where the electricity for the
riddler bomb thug
near the orphanage is?

yeah, this pissed me off for a while. as others have mentioned, you have to do something completely different. :|

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
What is the best way to the green glowing guys to reveal the spots for the Riddler trophies?

it tends to alternate between car and man (anecdotally!). So when you find a green-guy, interrogate then jump in the car and drive around a bit. When you find the car and are all done, start gliding around, because the car can prematurely scare the on-foot informants away.

edit: sorry, double post

Yea around 80.

Also worked out the Identity before hand
Their was enough clues leading up to it (Considering he had a personal vendetta against Batman and what the Joker showed)

No, come on don't tell me that Arkham Knight is who I think it is.
It's fucking Jason Todd like I thought the moment they showed this fucking game. Then all the Jason Todd murder walk down memory lane stuff that was very well done. Although I loved the whole Killing Joke reenactment way more to be honest, that made my jaw drop since I actually own a copy of The Killing Joke. Brian Bolland and Dave Gibson are amazing artists, that just happened to work with Alan Moore when he wasn't completely batshit.

FUCK OFF.

I thought he was going to be a completely original character.

Ugh.

Sober

I have them all :S
Do a glide kick at some enemies. When the LS icon shows up you can target other thugs with a reticule. You use the same quickfire button combos to fire off gadgets just before you land. Quickfire Batclaw locks you out of your combo and is the last thing that goes off if you use it though.

The skill tree has a tutorial and video to show you how as well for the upgrade.

NeonBlack

Is there a map out for the riddler trophies yet? I know theres a bunch of youtube videos but i rather just see a picture of each island.

GnawtyDog

Banned
What is the best way to the green glowing guys to reveal the spots for the Riddler trophies?

Just roaming around and beating the crap out of them when you see them? Almost every time I see one I stop by. My map is full of riddler markers - more than I can count.

The sound in this game is pretty great. There's a profile for the gold headsets and I love the ambient sounds.
I posted a couple pages back about recommendations while using the gold headset. Are you using VSS? The voices sound awful with it on, and I'm also using the sound profile. What audio setting are you using in the options?

Luigi87

Okay, one of my favourite Gotham City Stories is definitely
Resolutions, written by Calendar Man. I love his entry on Halloween. "Damn Scarecrow."

Top Bottom