• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight |OT| Protect Gotham Racing

If you have a PC that is capable of running this game over 30fps with minimal stuttering, then go for it. I played through it on PC and loved it. If you absolutely need 60fps for the game to be considered "playable", then keep waiting.

It's not that simple. Many people on even the most powerful rigs can't avoid blatant hitching, stuttering and texture streaming issues. It's seemingly random as to who experiences problems. Even at the lowest settings, people still run into pretty glaring problems.

Voidance

Well, A Matter of Family was short. It wasn't nearly as polished, with a lot of gameplay problems (small details that made the experience worse, like the camera getting crazy out of the blue, enemies glitching and disappearing and a lot of audio cuts) but overall I enjoyed it.

Now going for the 100% on it, should take another 1~2 hours.
Agreed. It's obviously at odds with the quality of the main game.

I wish the series would return to the more focused style of Asylum. It had a better sense of identity and I enjoyed the Metroidvainia-esque style of progression and exploration. With the deserved success of AK, I'm sure the possibility of future games returning to that are far, far away.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
wonder if they'll eventually sell a Dark Knight/Dark Knight Rises costume since they're adding the '89 suit next month

might actually buy that one lol

Played through the batgirl dlc.

+ The atmosphere and overall look of the amusement park is cool.
+ The final boss fight is fun.

- Super short.
- Very glitchy. I got stuck inside a wall. Had a takedown clip through the game world. And the A.I. didn't activate the first time I attempted the merry go round fight.
- No story. Joker kidnapped Gordon and 5 other officers. Rescue them. The end.
- Crappy bomb defusal timers.

Overall, just very poor and not worth the 7 bucks.

Funny little detail about how the game spoils the Arkham Knight reveal pretty explicitly:

When you see the Jason flashbacks, the ground is covered in scarab circles like you saw in Arkham Asylum. So that makes the Arkham connection between Jason and the Knight.

Zoc

Its sequels provide much needed depth and diversity in its combat and predator gameplay, thus making them better to play. Even with AK, if you go form one story mission to the next, the experience is fundamentally the same. Especially evident in City, the "open worlds" in the sequels are bigger versions of the Asylum with more open areas in between points of interest.

Any theory on why so many people liked AA and AC better, then?

On Demand

Banned
So I got through the riddler trophy where you have to shoot all the question marks. Left the batmobile hooked to the winch. I was confused because that didn't work at all before. Unless I was pressing the wrong button.

So much damn stress.

Any theory on why so many people liked AA and AC better, then?
A few reasons, a big one being there's only one way for the game to play out as AA is overwhelmingly linear. There's little chance the player will burn themselves out on side missions or Riddler trophies while playing the main game. Saw so many people say they hated City or Knight because of the side missions "destroying the pacing" when all that stuff is optional. It's fine ti perceive any of these games as one's favorite, but it gets old when people try to prove one is the best with no actual reasoning.

People often argue in favor of a perceived genre rather than the actual quality of the game — "linear metroid-like games are better paced, so AA is better in principle." Any argument supporting AA as the objectively best Arkham game will say it's "focused" and "atmospheric, and can't provide any further justification.

Spoilers for AK:

I hadn't listened to any interview tapes in this game as there are only a few, and I didn't know that
Scarecrow recorded his interrogation of Barbara
:0

See, this is why I kinda wish that
Arkham Knight's identity was revealed earlier in the game. That whole bit with Jason and Barbara was great, and would have made for a great in game scene, while at the same time, somewhat providing justification for his actions (or at least a better presented justification than what we got). The bit about Bruce choosing the mission every time over saving a close/loved one sticks out, especially considering what happened to Talia in City.

"...How's Alfred?" got me too, haha. Actually kinda humanized him a bit more.

Edit: What the fuck, most of these interview tapes should have had proper scenes. The dialogue and voice acting are pretty damn great.

I enjoyed the Batgirl DLC mainly because the goddamn Batmobile wasn't shoehorned into the gameplay.
Sounds like it could've used that extra content bases on its terrible reception.

See, this is why I kinda wish that
Arkham Knight's identity was revealed earlier in the game. That whole bit with Jason and Barbara was great, and would have made for a great in game scene, while at the same time, somewhat providing justification for his actions (or at least a better presented justification than what we got). The bit about Bruce choosing the mission every time over saving a close/loved one sticks out, especially considering what to Talia in City.

"...How's Alfred?" got me too, haha. Actually kinda humanized him a bit more.

Edit: What the fuck, most of these interview tapes should have had proper scenes. The dialogue and voice acting are pretty damn great.
That was the case with Arkham City too.

Voidance

A few reasons, a big one being there's only one way for the game to play out as AA is overwhelmingly linear. There's little chance the player will burn themselves out on side missions or Riddler trophies while playing the main game. Saw so many people say they hated City or Knight because of the side missions "destroying the pacing" when all that stuff is optional. It's fine ti perceive any of these games as one's favorite, but it gets old when people try to prove one is the best with no actual reasoning.

People often argue in favor of a perceived genre rather than the actual quality of the game — "linear metroid-like games are better paced, so AA is better in principle." Any argument supporting AA as the objectively best Arkham game will say it's "focused" and "atmospheric, and can't provide any further justification.
Or they can simply prefer that style of game, like me. One size doesn't fit all, sir, and that's fine by me.

hawk2025

Well, that was an extremely smooth ride from the end to 100%.

Maybe because of the way I played it, but by the time I was scooping up riddler trophies, they were all neatly marked on the map and there were really not that many left. It was also fun to go back to the three indoors areas and see how they had changed with riddles.

Overall, first Arkham game I've bothered to 100% since Asylum.

Skunkers

Funny little detail about how the game spoils the Arkham Knight reveal pretty explicitly:

When you see the Jason flashbacks, the ground is covered in scarab circles like you saw in Arkham Asylum. So that makes the Arkham connection between Jason and the Knight.

Pretty sure the dialogue in the game (either from
Joker or Jason
) also mentions that
the scenes where Joker has Jason in captivity take place in an abandoned wing at Arkham. Apparently Batman didn't think to look there, presuming he was being held somewhere in Gotham.

Or they can simply prefer that style of game, like me. One size doesn't fit all, sir, and that's fine by me.

Yeah, like I said — it's fine if someone likes any one of these games the most, but when people try to "prove" why AA's the best objectively without even providing remotely solid reasoning, it's it's just lame.
Pretty sure the dialogue in the game (either from
Joker or Jason
) also mentions that
the scenes where Joker has Jason in captivity take place in an abandoned wing at Arkham. Apparently Batman didn't think to look there, presuming he was being held somewhere in Gotham.

It could've been better telegraphed that Batman was subconsciously figuring it out.

Voidance

Yeah, like I said — it's fine if someone likes any one of these games the most, but when people try to "prove" why AA's the best objectively without even providing remotely solid reasoning, it's it's just lame.
Ah! I see your point. The difficult part of that is that gaming is a highly subjective experience and varies greatly from gamer to gamer.

Heck, I'd be hard pressed to objectively quantify why my favorite games are my favorite games. It's just how I felt when I played and completed them that made them rank where they are.

On topic, watching my wife play through NG+, it really shows how Rocksteady could have made more of all the villains included in the game. :^[

Sojgat

So I finally got around to finish up this game. The last 1½ hour or so took a good three or four sessions to get through. Not because of difficulty, no. Byt because of the pure dullness of it all. Wanted to scream in frustration over this game several times. Came close to just calling quits several times and just Youtube the ending instead.

Some background. I loved Asylum to death, never played much of City and skipped Origins all together. But man this game really tested my patience.

The Great:
  • Batman. Because "I'm Batmaaan"
  • Technical presentation. A real tour de force in the graphics department.
  • Voice acting. Stellar performances across the board with only a few minor gripes.
The Mediocre:
  • Story. Sorely lacking. Uninspired and at least 10 hours too long. Weak villains and horrible use of Two Face and Penguin. The rest of the villains feels like something Rocksteady scraped up from the bottom of the Batman barrel.
  • Combat. A mess. Too many specific ways to handle different enemy types. This is mostly true in the later stages of the game where they crowbar in every kind of enemy in large groups. Medics, ninjas, gun weilders, fatties, electrics, shields, machineguns etc.
The Bad:
  • Drone combat. Do I even need to explain this one? Who on earth thought drones was a good idea?
  • Batmobile. Neat in concept. Unnecessary in reality. Batman gets around just fine with his cape. Puzzles involving the crapmobile feels forced as all hell.
  • Drone combat. Yes again. Because fuck drone combat.
  • Overuse of gadgets. I love Batmans gadgets. But for every new gadget Batman gets access to there is a short time (½-1 hour) when that gadget gets heavily overused and then ignored for a good few hours. For example, the batmobiles winch during the Ace Chemicals part. Or the Remote Hacking Device during the Stagg Airships.
  • Find the generator missions. Fuck them. I lost count by the end of the game on how many occasions I was asked to "find the generator" and enable or disable it.
  • Panessa Theater. Pure filler. I hated this part of the game with a burning passion. Bored the living jesus out of me. Uninteresting "boss" fights that was little more than glorified quicktime events.
  • Overall mission pacing. I repeatedly felt like Rocksteady constructed roadblocks every tenth meter in the game. Generators, walls, locked doors. It just ended up silly and frustrating. I never experienced this in the same way in Arkham Asylum. Everything there felt way more thought through.
  • Boss fights. So I head you like the Batmobile combat. No? Well fuck you, here are some bosses to fight while in the Batmobile. Enjoy.

I feel like I could go on but as of now I just wanna distance myself from this enormous letdown of a game. Maybe I never liked the Arkham games in the first place? I thought I did. But no, this was a bad experience for me.

But at least it looked nice..

I think it's actually become overly simplified. Standard enemies can charge and grab Batman now, but there's less individual enemy variety, and it makes the combat feel dumbed down IMO.

Origins had:

- Standard Enemies
- Armed Standard Enemies (shield, knife, bat, stun baton, firearm)
- Armored Enemies
- Armed Armored Enemies (knife, bat, firearm)
- Martial Artists
- Ninjas
- Venom Enemies
- Enforcers
- Armored Enforcers

I found Knight's combined enemy types made fights less interesting, and though the Medics were a good addition, they're just not enough. Even though Knight adds some new combat mechanics and tweaks some old ones, it seems like a step backwards.

I haven't been playing it much since this came out at the same time as the FFXIV expansion but recently I've been playing a lot. I'm at the part where
Batman is revealed to be the fourth Joker. How I feel dead inside after Barbara died :(. Great story so far taking a break though.

stn

Ok so. All militia checkpoints beaten. Do the main quest more to
make Deathstroke appear, right?
I'm afraid to go further in the main quest since I'm already at 90% completion overall. Thanks.

watdaeff4

I'm afraid to go further in the main quest since I'm already at 90% completion overall. Thanks.

Click below if you want an answer, maybe a tad spoilery if you know the endgame a little.

dont worry too much as you can still do this after completing the main quest. You have to do more than just the checkpoints to get him to appear

Xyrmellon

I've decided to punish myself and do the Riddler stuff, but I am thoroughly confused about the riddles. How do I get them to appear? I know some of the solutions and scan it, but the riddle is not active or on my map so I don't get credit. Do you have to unlock these?

ctfg23

Late game batmobile segment spoilers
The
excavator
part is the fucking worst. I stopped playing the game for like two weeks because of it and now I still can't do it. I would seriously pay money to cut this part out of the game and replace it with a fucking cutscene or something. And yes, I've tried 1st person mode.

Does changing the difficulty to easy make any difference? Like, more frequent checkpoints or something?

Tsukumo

Late game batmobile segment spoilers
The
excavator
part is the fucking worst. I stopped playing the game for like two weeks because of it and now I still can't do it. I would seriously pay money to cut this part out of the game and replace it with a fucking cutscene or something. And yes, I've tried 1st person mode.

Does changing the difficulty to easy make any difference? Like, more frequent checkpoints or something?

- you get a checkpoint for each explosion.
- the order and "difficulty" of each track is always the same: just go through it once, memorize it, let him see you and go through it a second time right after, so you will remember where the obstacles are and how they are placed.
- deactivate predator awareness in the option menu.
- deactivate automatic camera in the option menu.
- don't afterburn when going on the side or the top of the tubes, or the Batmobile is going to slide uncontrollably.

ctfg23

- you get a checkpoint for each explosion.
- the order and "difficulty" of each track is always the same: just go through it once, memorize it, let him see you and go through it a second time right after, so you will remember where the obstacles are and how they are placed.
- deactivate predator awareness in the option menu.
- deactivate automatic camera in the option menu.
- don't afterburn when going on the side or the top of the tubes, or the Batmobile is going to slide uncontrollably.

Thanks for the tips. I'll keep trying. Are you sure about the
checkpoints though? I've managed to get him down to 1 segment of health and the "Last saved x min ago" hasn't updated. I'm playing on Normal, not sure if difficulty affects checkpoints.

Edit: Disregard the spoiler, you were right.
Edit 2: Finally beat it. Thanks.

You need to beat all the checkpoints, destroy all gun towers, defuse all bombs to draw out Deathstroke, and he only appear after the Arkham Knight reveal.

So I just did this.

https://youtu.be/3yBT0n4-hbw

Felt awesome to finally score that high.

I've decided to punish myself and do the Riddler stuff, but I am thoroughly confused about the riddles. How do I get them to appear? I know some of the solutions and scan it, but the riddle is not active or on my map so I don't get credit. Do you have to unlock these?

What I did was first put a way point on the riddle when you're on the map screen. Then once you get there look for where the way point marker is on the screen exactly. The marker is a square with how far away you are listed right under it. The riddle itself is always right where the way point is.

The problem is that the marker will disappear once you're in the "riddle zone" (basically the area on your map that is green) so you kinda have to do this while you're just outside the zone.

Tsukumo

Thanks for the tips. I'll keep trying. Are you sure about the
checkpoints though? I've managed to get him down to 1 segment of health and the "Last saved x min ago" hasn't updated. I'm playing on Normal, not sure if difficulty affects checkpoints.

Edit: Disregard the spoiler, you were right.
Edit 2: Finally beat it. Thanks.

Could you edit the message? I Didn't think the browser would preview the link. It`s a huge spoiler.

RedAssedApe

Banned
decided to just youtube 100% ending...figured that getting all the riddler stuff would not have been worth the trouble for me. yup i was right hah

It could've been better telegraphed that Batman was subconsciously figuring it out.

Imo, AA has

- the best level design
- the best atmosphere
- the best story
- the best riddles
- the best villains

out of all Arkham Games.

And don't forget the scarecrow scenes.

Well and there is just Batman. No Robin or Nightwing crap :p

And it seems we'll get a remaster of AA (and AC). The only remaster I want :p

Just_one

talking about trophies/achievements :

anyone has done the 8 jump thophy? i´ve done all 16 available in gotham and nothing....very weird!!

Also challenges in this game are very difficult and this is coming from someone who has a platinum on Asylum and City! Even the "easy" Scarecrow missions i cant get all 9 stars (2 in the first and 1 in the other two)

any tips for my problems?

About the game itself its one of GOTY for sure. Even the Batgirl DLC in great (people need to realise they werent going to release a 3/4 hour story mode DLC , DLC with 1/2 hours is great at least for me) , i also notice the amount of space left in the Arkham Episode section which leads me to believe that at least more 3 DLC single player packages are coming out , if so which villans would you like to see?

My take :

Mr. Freeze
Killer Croc
Bane

Imo, AA has

- the best level design
- the best atmosphere
- the best story
- the best riddles
- the best villains

out of all Arkham Games.

And don't forget the scarecrow scenes.

Well and there is just Batman. No Robin or Nightwing crap :p

Aside from level design, whether these are good or the best of the series is subjective. And even with level design in Asylum, there's never any clever gating of progression and it's all laid out for the player except for cutting the bell in the bell tower and gliding back down. Even areas in Arkham City require more thought and player input to traverse (e.g. Sionis steel mill and the ice grenade platforms, or Penguin's flooded museum). Compare it to a Metroid game (even Metroid Prime with hints turned on) and it's clear the only similarity to those games is backtracking, yet that's is all though linear hallways and static rooms that occasionally get repopulated with a handful of enemies with nothing the player has to figure out on their own. There are points of interest (e.g. the botanical gardens) splayed out on the map, yet are connected by those hallways — you have to run everywhere, occasionally having the grapnel up to a vent. The map same in Arkham City — points of interest in a hub — but just without the restrictive hallways. It's really boring, even on the first playthrough, to not be able to use the grapnel to get the roof of the building outside the front gate, or to have to go back through the Asylum that is completely devoid of anyone except for the warden and Clayface.

If the level design was interesting, it was never standout or special enough for the game to be the obvious answer in the matter of "which Arkham game has the best level design?" unless you believe linear level design is always better than more open level design, no matter what. I sure think the concept of the game is fantastic, but that doesn't change how formulaic it gets even the first time through.

And at least for some of these things listed in your post, I can understand why someone would like them most. However, even if I can see why someone would like the featured villains the most, that doesn't mean it has the best boss fights. If it had the best riddles, it doesn't mean it has the most clever implementation of the Riddler. If it has the best hallucinations, it doesn't mean the Scarecrow stealth segments after those are good, and so forth.

To say the implementation of Riddler riddles/trophies is better than in City, the encoutenr design better than in Knight or that the boss battles or story is actually better than that of any of the other games just doesn't hold much water when AA is fully assessed.

anyone has done the 8 jump thophy? i´ve done all 16 available in gotham and nothing....very weird!!

i also notice the amount of space left in the Arkham Episode section which leads me to believe that at least more 3 DLC single player packages are coming out , if so which villans would you like to see?

My take :

Mr. Freeze
Killer Croc
Bane

You have to travel 100 meters with each jump, so place a marker at about 100 meters away from them so you'll know yo umade it.

There's a list of villains people found in the game's files somewhere, so that list is all but confirmed now. I won't spoil it, but it's floating around somewhere.

KevinCow

Banned
I still don't understand how so many people can put Asylum above the rest of the series. Even if you absolutely hate the open worlds of the later games, Asylum is just the weakest in so many ways. Combat and stealth are so basic compared to City and on, bosses are awful, the Killer Croc section is the single worst part of the entire series, the Riddler trophies have basically no thought put into hiding them, there are no sidequests besides the Riddler trophies... Going back to Asylum after City just feels like a huge step back in every way, except for the interior level design.

Alpende

Also challenges in this game are very difficult and this is coming from someone who has a platinum on Asylum and City! Even the "easy" Scarecrow missions i cant get all 9 stars (2 in the first and 1 in the other two)

any tips for my problems?

I did those Scarecrow missions in one go, three stars and all. Maybe it helped that I fully upgraded my Batmobile, try that and see if it works. Also, when battling him just mainly focus on him and less on the bots.

I still don't understand how so many people can put Asylum above the rest of the series. Even if you absolutely hate the open worlds of the later games, Asylum is just the weakest in so many ways. Combat and stealth are so basic compared to City and on, bosses are awful, the Killer Croc section is the single worst part of the entire series, the Riddler trophies have basically no thought put into hiding them, there are no sidequests besides the Riddler trophies... Going back to Asylum after City just feels like a huge step back in every way, except for the interior level design.

Like I said, I can understand some will genuinely like it most, but I too wonder how anyone places it above the rest in any remotely objective way.

It often sounds like people are arguing in favor of it in principle — I theorize some believe linear games are inherently better and/or are unfairly subjugated, then are willing to ignore what each Arkham game actually does better in order to prop up linear game design.

There's also the likely more common scenario where people have played each game through once, and those that say AA's the best

1) enjoyed AA since it was new and there's only one way to experience it (can't get distracted by side missions, completionists can't really engage in anything aside from the main game that they don't enjoy), yet had an inability to focus on the main missions, despite the overall structure of the game itself (not just the overworld) being the same as in AA, in turn coming away from the game believing it's poorly paced or or that the side missions "ruin" the game

and/or

2) couldn't acclimate to there being more abilities/gadgets/enemy types in AC/AO/AK due to a flawed perception that there's too much to deal with all at once and never had the time, or never bothered to get used to each game's systems. I was one of these people shortly after playing AC where initially I was getting my ass kicked even up to the final Strange encounter. I blitzed through the game at a friend's house and never got used to freeflow combo moves, never appreciated how polished all the game systems were. It wasn't until I replayed it after getting it for myself that I saw how it was better in every way.

Not everyone is going to scrutinize these games closely and will only base their judgements on initial impressions — since there's more of a possibility someone can engage in something outside the main game that they won't enjoy in the sequels (i.e. side missions), there's the chance people who play everything in a game (whether they enjoy it regardless) will play something they don't want to. You see it in every thread about the sequels: the Riddler trophies/militia missions/AR challenges are too much of a grind.

AA will almost always leave people wanting more. The sequels put too much trust in the player to get as much as they want without overstuffing themselves — people can't be trusted to avoid that.

hbkdx12

The sequels put too much trust in the player to get as much as they want without overstuffing themselves — people can't be trusted to avoid that.

People just tend to develop selective amnesia when they're looking to push their own narrative and agenda.

To give you a contrasting example to your point, it blows my mind that 4 games into this series that people are still trying to push the narrative that the game's combat boils down to nothing but punching and countering when the game gives you a plethora of moves and options that you could be doing at any given moment in any combat scenario (not even including the enemies that force you to use gadgets and approach them differently) to mix things up and be versatile. But somehow none of that matters when people want to deride the game for being too simple

stn

If I leave the Riddler stuff for NG+, will it all carry over? I'm thinking to beat the game, go to NG+, and THEN do the Knightfall Protocol ending. I don't feel like doing all the trophies now, would rather leave them when I return to the game in a few weeks or months. Would this work?

If I leave the Riddler stuff for NG+, will it all carry over? I'm thinking to beat the game, go to NG+, and THEN do the Knightfall Protocol ending. I don't feel like doing all the trophies now, would rather leave them when I return to the game in a few weeks or months. Would this work?

Everything will be shared between NG and NG+. You can collect trophies in NG and they'll be collected in NG+. Same with upgrades — I got more upgrade points in NG+, went back to NG and had those upgrades. I got all trophies before going to NG+, but I'm fairly certain you can get them in NG+ and they'll be collected in NG.

I can't bring myself around to 100% knight, the riddles there's too many of them, I prefer trophy hunting over trying to reach a door before it closes and the only way to do that is with the damn batmobile.

SomTervo

People just tend to develop selective amnesia when they're looking to push their own narrative and agenda.

To give you a contrasting example to your point, it blows my mind that 4 games into this series that people are still trying to push the narrative that the game's combat boils down to nothing but punching and countering when the game gives you a plethora of moves and options that you could be doing at any given moment in any combat scenario (not even including the enemies that force you to use gadgets and approach them differently) to mix things up and be versatile. But somehow none of that matters when people want to deride the game for being too simple

To be fair, I noticed the other day that you can win basically any fight in the game with jump-dodging, punching, and a very occasional cape swipe.

But imho that is a hugely reductive way of thinking. People who play like that don't seem to be playing the game for fun, just seem to be playing it to try and coldly complete it. I find it really satisfying using the gadgets even when you don't have to, and they're obviously a big part of the game.

I can't bring myself around to 100% knight, the riddles there's too many of them, I prefer trophy hunting over trying to reach a door before it closes and the only way to do that is with the damn batmobile.

They don't take as long as you think. I think the last 190 of them for me took probably 4 hours to do. Just systematically crack through the islands, north-to-south, doing them, and you'll be surprised when you check repeatedly and the number goes down hugely each time.

Only three or four of the puzzles are really hard, and even those are actually satisfying to do. Two or three of them I was amazed at - like best puzzles in the series territory.

Also when you get to the last 10 puzzles, the Riddler hits you with unique dialogue for every one, which is such a great climax to everything. Really feels like you're pinning the guy to the fucking wall.

w0s

Same. I just watched the longer ending on Youtbube and called it a day.

So the time clock runs normal speed during a slow-mo fear multi takedown...
And when you get spotted.

Ugh

LOL

That seems like an oversight. I guess it balances out though as fear takedowns are relatively fast.

Speaking of, I wish there were dynamic camera settings for takedowns. I would prefer the camera only go crazy during the final move in a fight rather than every batclaw takedown.

I can see it from people perspectives where they have only played it once back when it came out. Also from people that just mash attack and bounce around in fights and who also run around in predator sections punching enemies and then escaping to gargoyles. In those cases they will never get to fully understand the improved mechanics each game has had. To them, the story is just better in AA compared to all the other games.

But then again, who really cares. I think that's what makes these games great. The game tailors itself to a variety of skill levels, in the process giving all players that sense of power in being Batman.

HeeHo

So I might be a bit late about this but has anybody ran into a situation where they can't even get the normal ending because they tried to complete all the side-quests before finishing up the game? To activate the
Knightfall Protocal
it says I have to capture 1 more most wanted criminal... and that person is the Riddler... :B. So annoying, I'm not trying to get the 100% ending, I'm just trying to see some credits. I have 13/14 most wanted missions done and I feel like I am being punished because I tried to be thorough with this game.

So I might be a bit late about this but has anybody ran into a situation where they can't even get the normal ending because they tried to complete all the side-quests before finishing up the game? To activate the
Knightfall Protocal
it says I have to capture 1 more most wanted criminal... and that person is the Riddler... :B. So annoying, I'm not trying to get the 100% ending, I'm just trying to see some credits. I have 13/14 most wanted missions done and I feel like I am being punished because I tried to be thorough with this game.

Yep glitched. If you had any other missions left you might be able to get around it like I did, but it looks like youre in the same riddler boat as McDangles. It doesnt activate even though youve finished enough missions. The usual workaround is to finish one more. For instance, I finished the firefighter one. But all youve got left are the trophies, so....shit.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=172518989&postcount=11299

Top Bottom