• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham Knight |OT| Protect Gotham Racing

MMaRsu

You'll get all the DLC 'eventually'. All pre-order DLC has an exclusivity window for their respective outlets. So season pass holders will get it when the window expires.

Jeesh what the fuck is this bullshit?? So you dont get any exclusive missions or skins or whatnot if I pick up the season pass right now??

Gurish

I've played for more than an hour and... I actually like the Batmobile :X
It's pretty fun to me even in battle mode and I feel that without it the game would feel iterative and stale.

Do I just have a bad taste in gaming or the Batmobile is getting worst later on? :p

Game seems awesome to me.

Heads up for those who are having installation problems with the physical disc. My progress was stuck at 9% until I restarted my PS4 which fixed the problem. Thought I had a lemon copy, but the installation process freezes at times for some reason. Resetting your console takes care of the problem..

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
It's pretty fun to me even in battle mode and I feel that without it the game would feel iterative and stale.

Do I just have a bad taste in gaming or the Batmobile is getting worst later on? :p

Have you done the first Riddler mission?

speiky

You have your OWN taste.
I'm glad you're enjoying it. I haven't received my copy yet...so I can't really chime in for now.

Got my package. I didn't know the status lit up or something. Came with batteries but I couldn't find a switch. Everything downloaded pretty fast except the update wasn't done before I had to go back to work. Should be all ready for me to play at 5!!!! I'm too excited.

Ban Puncher

Chicago, the land of WB shitty outsource ports. Both High Voltage and this developer work in this city..

yes I know neverealm do too

All those crap studios in Chicago landing port work but Iron Galaxy is not getting a call?

Look at their catalogue. Those cats know their elbows from their assholes.

2461739-langnatism.gif

drotahorror

Can someone please help me with this riddler thing?

There's a riddle that says - "I bet you weren't invited to this lavish do, I wonder how many went dressed up as you?"

I'm in the clock tower (where Oracle is). There's 3 floors, there is nothing here at all. It's where it says to go on the map. All there is is a bat computer that's used for backup and locked doors (that would just lead outside).

Please help me with this been struggling on this since last night. thanks.

On Eurogamer it says - Found at the swanky apartment just north-west of the clock tower. That's about as vague as the riddle itself. What 'swanky' apartment? Northwest is torn down building with a million walls to blow up but nothing is there.

Golgo 13

I've done it. It was easy, not sure I see the fuss with it.
Well there you go. Glad you like it.

I didn't like it at first but got into a groove and I feel better about it. Became obsessed with beating my friends times.

No, some combat parts and a chase at the beginning, why the Riddler is the problem?
Not for everyone like I said above, but some people found it a bit rough.

Liamc723

Man, the first riddler puzzle is basically "look at how bad the controls for our batmobile are!"

Having brake on square is baffling, and having to hold L2 to go into battle mode, and keep it held in, is a chore.

JSub11

Before I start up the game, can someone tell me if I should choose Normal or Hard mode? I don't want to miss any associated trophies related to completing the game on Hard if they exist. Thanks!

Golgo 13

Man, the first riddler puzzle is basically "look at how bad the controls for our batmobile are!"

Having brake on square is baffling, and having to hold L2 to go into battle mode, and keep it held in, is a chore.
Go into options and Toggle Battle Mode. This makes it so that L2 is for braking, R2 for accelerating, and R1 Toggles between pursuit mode and battle mode. Feels a lot better IMO

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Jeesh what the fuck is this bullshit?? So you dont get any exclusive missions or skins or whatnot if I pick up the season pass right now??

the season pass comes with Batman Flashpoint skin right now. It's actually the only way to currently get the Flashpoint skin as I don't see it on any of the stores.

M.W.

So any concensus on how long the game is? Main and side missions combined? I need something to play while I take a break from The Witcher. This looks good.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Why wait for DF then? PS4 will be the "better" version between the two.

I'm just waiting to see the screen comparisons between the 900p Xbox One and 1080p PS4, because some games at 900p look great to me and others are blurry, regardless that they are both sub-native. For example I was legit shook how crystal clear Sunset Overdrive was. I think some games have their own scaler that devs worked on, vs. a quick and dirty 900p using the Xbox One's scaler, which looks blurry.

drotahorror

Can someone please help me with this riddler thing?

There's a riddle that says - "I bet you weren't invited to this lavish do, I wonder how many went dressed up as you?"

Anyone know what building this is in please? I thought it was in the clock tower, a Masquerade Ball poster, but it's not.

The building to the right of the clock tower is the north west w/e that Eurogamer was talking about I suppose. Jack shit there.

Ferrio

Banned
Going to have a hard time deciding what to upgrade. Fun or function? I want to catapult from my car like a madman, but that's not really needed :|

nOoblet16

I can't wait for the Arkham Knight reveal....wonder if it'll be a mid game reveal or near the ending.

Hope it's not Robin, that'd be shit. But then again it seems like he hasn't seen Batman for a while as he said something about Batman being better than he remembered so it probably isn't Robin.

stufte

Going to have a hard time deciding what to upgrade. Fun or function? I want to catapult from my car like a madman, but that's not really needed :|

I usually save upgrades until I'm a few hours in to see what I feel like I'm missing. Then I put points into those things.

But Catapulting out of the batmobile is the tits.

overcast

I like the praise for the world in this game. A little concerned about the Batmobile as that seems pretty divided.

I'll see tomorrow.

The End

New 52. I'm so disappointed with it. Shoulders are way too broad. :(

Yeah, it looks like the skin just textures over the armor of the arkham suit which is... silly looking

Still, they New 52 skins were free, can't be too mad

I wound up getting a copy as a gift from a friend. Is any of the pre-order stuff (Harley, Red Hood, Batgirl) worthwhile?

hbkdx12

New 52. I'm so disappointed with it. Shoulders are way too broad. :(

I like it. Its better than the other dlc costumes IMO. The others just look kind of ridiculous. The adam west one gets a pass on that front.

I just saw the new 52 is free for everyone since they messed up the collectors edition so i think that's the one i'm gonna be using :)

Top Bottom