• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaanyboi

Banned
He just needs a Tornado, a pickup truck, and a Dog.

Pxu4Faa.jpg

MisterHero

he's gonna wear NFL Superpro armor to fight a man who defied a machine designed to reshape planets.

yeah this will end well

ReiGun

The only way they'd recast is if we got some Ed Norton/Terrance Howard fuckery between now and JLA, and I don't see that happening.

BadAss2961

Uh ...yeah? They're not gonna recast Wonder Woman for her solo film

Though if she's a flop performance there goes our hope of ever seeing a standalone Wonder Woman movie in the next decade or two

So I hope she's great but I doubt she will be, fingers crossed
How many people even have a bad performance in a superhero movie? JLaw's Mystique is the only one that comes to mind, and no one but fans even care to notice.

These movies always come down to how good they are as a whole more so than the actual performances. If Batman v Superman is a huge hit, Wonder Woman will be along for the ride.

Wazzy

Banned
Uh ...yeah? They're not gonna recast Wonder Woman for her solo film

Though if she's a flop performance there goes our hope of ever seeing a standalone Wonder Woman movie in the next decade or two

So I hope she's great but I doubt she will be, fingers crossed

No they won't.

The only way they'll consider recasting is if Gal is received bad when the movie hits.

ReiGun

Eisenberg will steal this movie

I just want a trailer where Eisenberg has to say this line from "Luthor"

"I believe there’s something inherently dangerous when something real becomes mythic. Because when faced with a myth we can’t win. So the mythic must be exposed for what it is."

and surrounds it with a bunch of scenes of the Trinity getting the shit kicked out of them. I want this movie to be all Lex, all the time.

Loxley

David Fincher would make a sweet ass batman film

I've been saying this for years, but a David Fincher-directed adaption of 'Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth' (the graphic novel which Rocksteady's first Batman game was loosely based off of) is too perfect of an idea to ever actually exist.

So, we had people complain about Ben, we now have people complaining about Gal, I guess that means Jesse is up next for internet vitriol (once we get our first look at him).

ReiGun

So, we had people complain about Ben, we now have people complaining about Gal, I guess that means Jesse is up next for internet vitriol (once we get our first look at him).

I feel like there isn't much you can call Eisenberg on looks wise besides looking young. No, the real test with him is going to be the dialogue and line delivery. He's a good actor, though, so I have no doubts about his performance.

inm8num2

The response to Eisenberg's Lex reveal is going to make the Gadot and Affleck complaints pale in comparison.

That will be the mother of all internet meltdowns.

IconGrist

The response to Eisenberg's Lex reveal is going to make the Gadot and Affleck complaints pale in comparison.

That will be the mother of all internet meltdowns.

Going to be one of those threads that will move so fast I'm going to have take some no-doze in order to keep up.

Unsure if the set photo thing is a joke or what, but maybe they're doing what they did in the new 52. Make lex start out as a loser (in new 52 he was overweight and a slob) and then transform him into a successful businessman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom