• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahasverus

I have the feeling that Terrio's treatment for Aquaman is so good Warner Bros is going big with him. Momoa looks amazing, he has the chops to pull it off.

And the Joker isn't going to appear in the third movie guys, you're crazy, a veteran Batman without the Joker? lol no. They'll probably have it around in a Hannibal Lecter manner (Even in this movie perhaps, has a laugh in Arkham or something) for 2 or 3 movies, then go big. It's just too big to ignore. There's no Batman without the Joker, and this is a Batman that has been around for a loong time.

Dany

Banned
You guys are slacking

tumblr_naxe6935Dy1qhj0e4o3_250.gif

This should be on every new page until the movie comes out.

We'll probably be hearing things next week. Its odd to get so hyped up about things that aren't happening for another 2 years at the least :(. Really want to see the costumes for Shazam and Aquaman. After Wonder Woman, those are the two that probably offer the most challenge bringing to the big screen. Aquaman has a very garish color combination and Shazam has magic coming out of his chest.

We'll probably be hearing things next week. Its odd to get so hyped up about things that aren't happening for another 2 years at the least :(. Really want to see the costumes for Shazam and Aquaman. After Wonder Woman, those are the two that probably offer the most challenge bringing to the big screen. Aquaman has a very garish color combination and Shazam has magic coming out of his chest.

You're not the only one. Any bit of info we get is the greatest thing ever. Website domains? Hype. Semi-clear picture of Cavill as Clark Kent? More hype. Affleck filming as Bruce? More hype.

If they do start putting titles to dates, SO MUCH HYPE.

You're not the only one. Any bit of info we get is the greatest thing ever. Website domains? Hype. Semi-clear picture of Cavill as Clark Kent? More hype. Affleck filming as Bruce? More hype.

If they do start putting titles to dates, SO MUCH HYPE.
Yeah, I'm with you both. I keep refreshing different sites in hopes that something new has surfaced. I'm really bummed we didn't get any announcements this week. The report earlier that dated the movies said that more details would come by the end of the month and here we are with one day left and I'm crying.

Apparently some set photos of Jesse as Lex, and others, hit online Tuesday. The "teaser" image of Jesse had a towel on his head. Looks like he may be bald.

Wiktor

so people are going to dismiss Henry just because he's loosing his hair?

good going

Who's dismissing him? Loosing hair natural and affects most men sooner or latter. Heck, at this point Chris Evens was propably already wearing a hair piece for Winter Soldier.

MisterHero

It's baffling to me that a huge company like WB wouldn't have locked down all their potential domains years ago.
they consciously let go of the Captain Marvel comics rights so they can't be all that good

aquaman.com might be available
martianmanhunter.com might be available

get these domains while they're hot hot hot!!!

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
lol superman causes some reckless destruction, just watched man of steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom