• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

I wonder how much longer before WB starts publicly filling in dates on that schedule. I imagine we'd start hearing about the 2016/17 stuff soon.

Sephzilla

Was also thinking he'd make a good Brainiac.

giphy.gif

This made me think of Braniac's voice in Superman TAS and I think Bumblebee Camouflage could pull that off excellently

Shaanyboi

Banned
I'm fine if Reynolds is back as Green Lantern. He wasn't really the problem with that movie.

I'd laugh hard if we have John Stewart as GL, and says "Yeah, the last Earth-based Green Lantern went crazy and became Paralax..." And we see it and it's Ryan Reynolds.

Uhhh wasn't Faora
compressed into a singularity along with the other stuff (aka dead)
at the end of Man of Steel?

not if the beginning of the movie takes place during Clarks metropolis massacre. That's when Bruce Wayne is visiting the city and decides superman is a danger

IconGrist

Debatable whether or not Faora (or any of them) are dead. Except Zod. Zod is dead. Superman killed him. So he's dead. Possible Faora and the rest were sucked into the Phantom Zone just waiting to be released.

Gleethor

I thought Faora was basically sent back into the phantom zone along with the rest of the kryptonians who weren't zod or supes?

Debatable whether or not Faora (or any of them) are dead. Except Zod. Zod is dead. Superman killed him. So he's dead. Possible Faora and the rest were sucked into the Phantom Zone just waiting to be released.

Looking around online, it seems that the singularity at the end of Man of Steel was created by the phantom drive Zod stole, creating a portal to the Phantom Zone. So in all probability, everyone who got sucked in is still alive. More Faora is Best Faora.

IconGrist

Looking around online, it seems that the singularity at the end of Man of Steel was created by the phantom drive Zod stole, creating a portal to the Phantom Zone. So in all probability, everyone who got sucked in is still alive. More Faora is Best Faora.

I am completely down for more Faora. WW v Faora would be ace.

Affleck did an interview with The NY Times yesterday.

Affleck, playing Batman, told The Times in a Sept. 3 interview that he's "having a blast" working on the Zack Snyder-directed film" and describes the Chris Terrio script as one that's "really unique to the genre and really smart."

It's something I guess.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
He really is. Doesn't deserve to have all his movies bomb.

Or he needs a better agent.

I think the problem is he comes off as a dick kind of naturally when playing sarcastic. Compare him to Chris Pratt who just has this natural niceness to him whatever he does.

Hystzen

Green lanterns issues was script and over reliance on CG. The cast is really solid and Ryan is perfect as dick Hal. if brought back and based on new52 early Green Lantern (e.g justice league first issue) he could pull off the immature and insecure Hal who trying impress people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom