• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce should be all talky talky with his Batcomputer when the camera pans over and there's Nightwing doing circus shit on some parallel bars while trying to give his own insight.

Shaanyboi

Banned
I'd rather Malone be Barbara than Carrie. Can they please see the Robins that matter first before they start doing the elseworlds ones?

Tabby

Extras don't give a fuck about NDAs with this film, huh.
The film is 2 years away, we deserve it.

Man I don't know how to feel. If they really want a female Robin I'd rather have Stephanie Brown.
I prefer there to be no Robin in this movie though.

Maddocks

my only question is, why does an extra have access to the script? Wouldn't it be.. stand here, shut up, looked shocked.

seems suspicious.

Fuchs

Damn it! I called it in August!

Meanwhile, fans at the SuperHeroHype Forums have spotted a familiar face on set: actress Jena Malone, who previously worked with Snyder on Sucker Punch. Is it possible that she's making a cameo in the March 25, 2016 release?

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=121639

Well well

Worst case: spectator/cameo.

Best case: Supergirl.

How about a female Robin?

Nabster

Banned
Is this basically Dark Knight Returns? Will Green Arrow Show up with one arm? Sounds like Hoopla to me.

Not really. Its influenced by it, but it's meant to be more of DCU establishing movie that will setup the Justice League. It's pretty much Justice Leauge 0. Wonder Women, Flash, Cyborg and Aquaman are all in it.

It should be cool, but DC fucked up going with Zack Snyder. For some reason they've chosen Snyder to control the DC movie universe.

Maybe, but the info is from a local news station, with video. Comicbook DOT com just put two and two together.

They didn't put two and two together. They just rewrote what the news report said. Shoulda just linked directly to the video.

Also - goddamn, legit news acting like enthusiast press. It's kinda crazy to see. Reporting details on a Superhero movie like they're unearthing political scandal. I love it.

BadAss2961

They didn't put two and two together. They just rewrote what the news report said. Shoulda just linked directly to the video.

Also - goddamn, legit news acting like enthusiast press. It's kinda crazy to see. Reporting details on a Superhero movie like they're unearthing political scandal. I love it.
The news report said "a female Robin." ComicbookDOTcom appears to be the first source to bring it to our attention along with putting together the obvious (to geeks) Carrie Kelley possibility.

CZ40MWx.jpg

Ben and Jena could make it work.

Grym

Photos of Affleck on that news site's (WILX 10) facebook page

Look who MSU football coach Mark Dantonio is hanging out with today! @SpartanFBStaff tweeted this picture a few moments ago. We talked to students on campus who are hoping to see Batman star Ben Affleck, and his co-stars in #BatmanVSuperman. Watch at 6 to hear the latest on the movie filming in East Lansing, and pass this along to others who have been wondering if he's really here in town!
10511175_798995083477303_8935018321734988726_n.jpg

10606286_10204133120664473_3570886919705144892_n.jpg

@MSU_Football tweeted this photo of Ben Affleck with Mark Dantonio speaking to the Spartan football team. Looks like he is having a pretty good time while he's here in town!
10590600_798999303476881_3367642018225969262_n.jpg

"Ben Affleck worked out in the Duffy Daugherty Football Building weight room for more than an hour this afternoon, and Coach Dantonio asked him to address the team prior to Thursday's practice," John Lewandowski, MSU's associate athletic director, said in a statement. "Ben took the microphone and introduced himself as 'I'm Batman.' He delivered a brief message to the team, encouraging the players to take care of business this weekend at Indiana."

:lol

Elrond Hubbard

Neo Member
I still don't know how I'm going to suspend my disbelief that Batman will be able to touch Superman after Man of Steel. Armored power-suit or not, I'm going to have a real hard time believing that Batman's reflexes would allow him to see Superman move, let alone be able to hit him. I hope Snyder sticks to what he said a couple of comic-con's ago and shows how silly a scenario it is to put them head to head in a brawl, showing Superman mop the floor with Batman with little effort. Nerfing Superman would irk me big time.

I'm perfectly fine with power armor leveling the playing field, plus prep god work.

So as per the leak
robin is female and one sequence has batman taking on Lex Luther where Lex Luther is ordering the military to act against batman
This only means one thing

Lex takes on Superman as a friend and manipulates him into doing the government bidding and batman tries to stop Superman and this is one of the consequences

ryan299

So as per the leak
robin is female and one sequence has batman taking on Lex Luther where Lex Luther is ordering the military to act against batman
This only means one thing

Lex takes on Superman as a friend and manipulates him into doing the government bidding and batman tries to stop Superman and this is one of the consequences

I think Lex and Bruce will be on the same side and try to stop Superman. I kinda agree with some of the leaked stuff that
Brianiac is pulling the strings with Lex and Bruce. Bruce will then find out what is going on and team with Supes. Also think Lex is going to use Zod's body to create some type of monster to fight the heroes at the end.

Forgot that I meant to do this, though I really don't get anything that interesting, here are some pictures of stuff going around on campus for the filming. Also, these pictures are huge, so sorry about that.

Here is the backdrop they're using to hide the busy road right behind the building they're using. It's kind of crazy because it's right on the edge where campus ends and downtown begins. There are also backdrops in strategic areas to block windows while filming I'm guessing.
And here is the sight at night when they're doing the filming. Really hard to see but there are people watching the set on the right and there are a few guards on the left. It was really cool because a few feet from where I took this picture there was a fully extended cherry picker with a camera on it.
This is some secondary set they're building off the main sight. No idea what it could be for.

This isn't my picture, but this is the building they're doing the main filming at. It's the Broad Art Museum.

Again, nothing terribly exciting picture wise but it's cool to have something like this on campus. There's a rumor that a girl got a picture with Zack Snyder but I'm not sure if that's true. I'll keep an eye out for other cool stuff but I won't be able to get close or anything. I just thought some people would think it'd be cool.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
rumours regarding that party thing

"It is the reopening of Metropolis Central Library post the battle for Metropolis. Lexcorp funded the construction because “Intellect is man’s biggest strength” which seems to be a direct shot at Superman.

Other small details tied to that scene, the movie will have an almost red carpet montage where the rich and famous are asked their views about the Superman who appeared in the public eye recently. The red carpet setup is attached, and will include both Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor being asked that question by Lois Lane and Clark Kent on the carpet."

interesting, it seems the destruction at the end of MoS will be a big plot point for BvS and Lex will use it to his advantage.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=109516

Ahasverus

"It is the reopening of Metropolis Central Library post the battle for Metropolis. Lexcorp funded the construction because “Intellect is man’s biggest strength” which seems to be a direct shot at Superman.

Other small details tied to that scene, the movie will have an almost red carpet montage where the rich and famous are asked their views about the Superman who appeared in the public eye recently. The red carpet setup is attached, and will include both Bruce Wayne and Lex Luthor being asked that question by Lois Lane and Clark Kent on the carpet."

interesting, it seems the destruction at the end of MoS will be a big plot point for BvS and Lex will use it to his advantage.

Man I already love the script. Terrio seems to take the obvious choices down the least obvious paths. I like it.

Magwik

Banned

It seems like one of those things that could be so well done you could even get the viewers to doubt Supes.

Penguin

Gadot on set

B0PWbEuCIAEPb5r.jpg

On the report above

I still don't put a ton of stock into a lot of rumors surrounding this film since so much has been proven and disproven, but there does seem to be a general consensus recently that the fallout of Man of Steel will be a very large driving force behind the narrative and motivation of this film.

I hope it doesn't become too tedious though

Shaanyboi

Banned

I'm into it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom