• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
If it's anything like the animated series, probably Batman.
YN3z5DK.jpg

clark was so pissed, lol

J10

Banned
Hope this doesn't result in a crackdown of those who are on or near the set.

I have a friend who worked on Man of Steel who said more than one person got fired for answering a ringing cellphone near the set. If security saw anyone holding a phone or camera they were gone instantly.

Effect

They're filming on one of the busiest streets in Chitown right? These seem to all be fan photos.
Would be kind of hard to stop that. My worry is that they could push back the area around the filming area even more.
I have a friend who worked on Man of Steel who said more than one person got fired for answering a ringing cellphone near the set. If security saw anyone holding a phone or camera they were gone instantly.

Ouch. Zero tolerance it sounds like.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Damn, a real life Bruce Wayne.

Yep. With the 'playboy past/hard-working guy behind the scenes' thing as reality too. Really, Affleck is perfect for the role. The guy everyone underestimated who wound up shattering people's perceptions of him. Dude is going to absolutely kill it in the role.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
ben-affleck-8.jpg

So, someone somewhere needs to hurry up, photoshop a batsuit onto Ben, and then just leave the rest of the picture alone. Change nothing else but putting the batsuit on Ben.

he looks a little small, maybe he just finished cutting for a shirtless scene

Ushay

Yep. With the 'playboy past/hard-working guy behind the scenes' thing as reality too. Really, Affleck is perfect for the role. The guy everyone underestimated who wound up shattering people's perceptions of him. Dude is going to absolutely kill it in the role.

Totally, I think he'll fit the role a lot better than what people expected originally. I'm positive he's going to nail this role.

inm8num2

What's great about that Batfleck picture is how he's making a tough stance/look, but he's holding that cute little backpack. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom