• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

It's a plane...

c1fkng6.gif

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Cavill looks fucking huge.

Damn everytime Superman just floats shit is so hype.

jelly

Does anyone think he looks a bit out of proportion in the suit, same in the first film. It's like his arms are too short or something, looks odd. Maybe it's the muscle padding.

anaron

"@markhughesfilms: Do it seems WB has apparently made an offer to a director to helm Wonder Woman. Bigelow, Leder, or MacLaren?"

BLACKLAC

"@markhughesfilms: Do it seems WB has apparently made an offer to a director to helm Wonder Woman. Bigelow, Leder, or MacLaren?"

Not big on any of those picks really but pray it's Bigelow I guess (she really hasn't directed anything since 2012 with nothing coming up?). Pray it's not Leder.

can someone just explain to me why he is able to hover when he has to use energy to launch himself in the air?

Depends on what speed he's going into. Supersonic, his chi crushes the ground around him. If it's just a slow hover he can do it with minimal collateral, like right before the Zod fight

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
SDCC exclusive.

Someone explain what the point of this is.
The only logical thing I can think of is that they could show a barely finished piece of footage and get a way with it, to try and steal the limelight from whatever Marvel was going to reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom