• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

.GqueB.

Banned
So Hans Zimmer is doing the score again?

Should keep Batman's score similar to Nolan's trilogy in tone, but Superman should have an uplifting contrast to it. Going to be interesting to see how he highlights the differences between both character.

Interesting thought. Would be cool to hear their themes come together when they inevitably team up.

Getting hard just thinking about it.

Wiktor

Interesting thought. Would be cool to hear their themes come together when they inevitably team up.

Getting hard just thinking about it.

Yeah. Arrow and Flash tv series did that couple times, with one hero's theme smootly transforming into the other theme. Amazing effect. Hope movie will do the same.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
Sad Bruce is sad.

eimPjUO.jpg

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
guys.. just two days and then we can say Batman v Superman comes next year..

I loved Zimmers MoS soundtrack. Always gets me pumped.

Can't wait for this film.

I absolutely loved Man of Steel but the soundtrack (aside from Flight which is great) was pretty forgettable

BadAss2961

Yes, but only for Superman's themes and the general music. Junkie XL, who's a regular collaborator with Zimmer, will being doing all of Batman's music. So it's pretty much like the setup they had for Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, two different composers working on different aspects of the movie's score.
Junkie's Batman theme should be interesting. His work in Rise of an Empire was excellent.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Now some rumors on the internet saying the trailer might be before Mad Max.

Wont Jupiter Ascending be better for WB business wise since they'll want people to go see that?

No one drew eyes quite like Michael Turner.

He was not that good at anatomy tbqh

Witchblade with broken spine and no pelvis
not normal long body for Supergirl
Weird chest and long arms for Powergirl

Loxley

Turner also had the "Jim Lee problem" where all of his men and women looked identical, just with different colored hair.

DaveH

gotta love this one
Neat. I like the line-up. That's probably not a Wonder Woman portrait though, considering the headgear. I'm not really familiar with Turners' non-mainstream work but it looks maybe like Soulfire?

The Batman logo is lacking pop, which is understandable since it's the backdrop for the combined logo, but they'll likely have to do something with that for marketing purposes.

Blader

Now some rumors on the internet saying the trailer might be before Mad Max.

Wont Jupiter Ascending be better for WB business wise since they'll want people to go see that?

I think the release dates alone point to them caring more about people seeing Mad Max than Jupiter.

Junkie's Batman theme should be interesting. His work in Rise of an Empire was excellent.

Junkie XL in general does great work.

He has some great game remixes, like his God of War Colossus Remix. Quite happy to see him on Man of Steel with Arcade; looking forward to his work here.

a916

With 3 months to go until we're 12 months away... can we expect to see something huge during the Superbowl? It would still be more than a year away, but can you get a bigger platform than that? They should have the smallest of teasers to go sometime around then.

Prompto

Banned
With 3 months to go until we're 12 months away... can we expect to see something huge during the Superbowl? It would still be more than a year away, but can you get a bigger platform than that? They should have the smallest of teasers to go sometime around then.

I dont see Warner Bros spending 4 million dollars on a 30 second ad for a movie that still has over a year to be released. Maybe next years Superbowl.

a916

I dont see Warner Bros spending 4 million dollars on a 30 second ad for a movie that still has over a year to be released. Maybe next years Superbowl.

That has to be a given, but by then, the movie will be one month from release and we would have already seen countless teasers and trailers.

No earlier than ComiCon me thinks

I'm going to say the teaser will appear during one of these first:

Super Bowl
Jupiter Ascending

With The Avengers and/or Mad Max guaranteed to have it

suaveric

I'm going to say the teaser will appear during one of these first:

Super Bowl
Jupiter Ascending

With The Avengers and/or Mad Max guaranteed to have it

They won't show anything this Super Bowl, it's too much money and the release is too far away. A teaser should drop between now and the spring. First longer trailer sometime over the summer. Super Bowl 2016 will have something, then the movie will be weeks from release.

Sticking it behind the spoiler was the crime, you called out the wrong thing. Get it right.

Nah, I'm pretty sure I knew what I was doing when I did it. What did you think the "no shit" part was referencing? because it's pretty directly referencing the choice to stick something really fucking obvious behind a spoiler tag.

I'm unsure what it is you think you're doing right now, though.

It's sure as hell not working, I know that.

Dead

well not really...yet
manip is on the list of words, which also includes vidoc, that needs to be eradicated from the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom