• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

3N16MA

Banned
I see this thread on the first page and anticipate new news.

xnd4i6K.gif

So sad.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Posters only come at 1 AM after Snyder finishes his late night workout.

Wiktor

If they were really bout that life, they'd say Wonder Woman is bi- or pansexual.

If they were really, really bout that life, they'd say the same about Superman.

It would feel like those character would be sacrificed on altar of getting some free publicity.

Loxley

So... how are they gonna explain his entire origins, Atlantis, Black Manta, Orm, Mera and Aqualad in a cameo.

Movie ruined. :(

They probably won't try. They'll tease him a bit to get audiences intrigued and then they'll reveal more a about him in Justice League. But for BvS I can see why they'd keep his character a bit of mystery.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
They probably won't try. They'll tease him a bit to get audiences intrigued and then they'll reveal more a about him in Justice League. But for BvS I can see why they'd keep his character a bit of mystery.

I'm pretty sure that Penguin is just making fun of the people saying cameos will ruin the movie (and saying people will be confused cuz they don't know who the JL members are).

He's poking fun at people that think that a comic book character needs more than a sentence to grasp the concept.

Aquaman fans should be happy, I'll be surprised if we get anything about GL or Shazam in BvS.

Loxley

I'm pretty sure that Penguin is just making fun of the people saying cameos will ruin the movie (and saying people will be confused cuz they don't know who the JL members are).

He's poking fun at people that think that a comic book character needs more than a sentence to grasp the concept.

Aquaman fans should be happy, I'll be surprised if we get anything about GL or Shazam in BvS.

Well, that went completely over my head :) Long day...

Does anyone have a synopsis of what we know so far?

Also is WW part small too. I am concerned about all these characters.

Superman and Batman fight halfway through the movie, then they team up to fight Lex and whatever physical threat he comes up with, maybe Wonder Woman joins them, but at the end of the movie they decide they need to form the Justice League.

That's my bet.

Superman and Batman fight halfway through the movie, then they team up to fight Lex and whatever physical threat he comes up with, maybe Wonder Woman joins them, but at the end of the movie they decide they need to form the Justice League.

That's my bet.

Thank you.

Do you have high hopes?
I am trying to keep mine in check.

Faraci's been casually dropping clues as to what's in the script he's read for awhile now. Basically:

A quick recap of Batman's origin apparently opens the film

Superman and Batman DO physically fight each other at some point near the middle of the movie.

The climax of the film features Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman teaming up to take down Doomsday in both Gotham AND Metropolis

Cyborg, Flash, and Aquaman are cameos near the end of the film. Batman approaches them to join the Justice League

Faraci's been casually dropping clues as to what's in the script he's read for awhile now. Basically:

A quick recap of Batman's origin apparently opens the film

Superman and Batman DO physically fight each other at some point near the middle of the movie.

The climax of the film features Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman teaming up to take down Doomsday in both Gotham AND Metropolis

Cyborg, Flash, and Aquaman are cameos near the end of the film. Batman approaches them to join the Justice League

Sounds good.

That's my bet.

My Bet

At the end of the movie. The camera zooms back on Batman and Superman shaking hands to reveal that the viewer is looking through a magical lens suspended in mid air. The camera continues to zoom out revealing 5 other lenses. Each lens is a different scene. Wonder Woman on beach hugging her sisters goodbye and flying off into the distances. In space two emerald bolts streak toward earth. Barry Allen being hit by lightning. Vic stone lying on a operating table. Aquaman sitting pensively on his throne. Then the camera pans around revealing the location, the Rock of Eternity, and the aged Wizard Shazam. It ends with Shazams words "The Second Age of Heroes has begun"

My Bet

At the end of the movie. The camera zooms back on Batman and Superman shaking hands to reveal that the viewer is looking through a magical lens suspended in mid air. The camera continues to zoom out revealing 5 other lenses. Each lens is a different scene. Wonder Woman on beach hugging her sisters goodbye and flying off into the distances. In space two emerald bolts streak toward earth. Barry Allen being hit by lightning. Vic stone lying on a operating table. Aquaman sitting pensively on his throne. Then the camera pans around revealing the location, the Rock of Eternity, and the aged Wizard Shazam. It ends with Shazams words "The Second Age of Heroes has begun"

If that were to happen... Phew.

Thank you.

Do you have high hopes?
I am trying to keep mine in check.
I have the absolute highest hopes. When you look at the team in place, there's reason to believe that they can come up with something special.

Knowing how long a wait we had ahead of us, I've had to compartmentalize my hype. It's been working for the most part, but these last couple months have been gnarly.

You can see a lot of us going a little nuts waiting with almost zero stuff. But this final year is gonna heat up really soon hype wise, and we have Avengers and Star Wars to hold us over.

I have to wonder how many times I've made this exact post at this point.

My Bet

I'd guess that the movie ends with with some hint of Brainiac being the next villain. I think he makes most sense for the first Justice League villain.

Man, how absurdly good is the sound gonna be in the movie. HYPE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom