• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo X

I was surfing through some old threads, and found the thread when Cavill was first announced to have won the part of Superman, the in light of recent discussions the very first post made me laugh out loud

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420272

Man, looking through that thread now. That shit is all kinds of hilarious. Terrible photoshops, people saying Cavill doesn't have the body for Superman(lol), and people discussing that Batman Vs Superman was terrible and would never happen in a million years.

jett

D-Member
It's worrying how quiet Tyrese's been lately.

1386046783190.gif

This thread is now safer than Suicide Squad one. Fuck that place. Haven't been in there in days.

breh the spoiler about the music joker's listening to in his lambo...glorious. suicide squad gonna be the best non x-men comic book movie next year.

there are way too many spoilers out there though but such is the nature of filming in such an open area in a populated city.

overcast

That was just about the last spoiler I saw. Lmao that shit is gonna be great (hopefully). Looks like they're gonna let loose in the best way possible.

Effect

This thread is now safer than Suicide Squad one. Fuck that place. Haven't been in there in days.

This. Pictures from the set with characters standing around was one thing. Especailly if it gave us better looks at the costumes which is what the thread was originally for. Then all the other stuff started being posted with no warning. Request to tag things were just ignored as well.

Senoculum

I can tell you right now, the last week of shooting for Suicide Squad is
for one scene that happens early in the script.
You may feel like you're getting spoiled, but the public hasn't seen anything yet :)

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
after the "fatigue" happened post Furious 7 (as in the big movies after F7 didn't do as excepted from them) I think WB moving Batman V Superman to March and be the first mega movie for next year was actually a good move.

close enough.

actually that is pretty well done. The high wedge heels are still dumb though.

Faora wore them in Man of Steel and no one noticed and they didn't make her "less badass". it's a non-issue.

Effect

Don't believe I've seen this posted, forgiveness if it has... but someone has cosplayed as WW from the promotional shot:

Reddit Link

Nice. Pretty close. Comic Con is going to be so interesting this year. Not just with BvS but also Suicide Squad since there is no a new way to cosplay Harley Quinn. Curious if some will give Enchantress a shot though we still don't have a clear look at her full costume to know how doable it is or if it's even possible in the heat that is going to hit Cali.

cocopuffs

Banned
Alright so some background, I'm not a comic-book reader. I've never actually read a serious comic-book but I do enjoy a ton of comic-book based shows and movies.

Now I'm looking to get Batman: The Dark Knight Returns. Partly cause of the hype from this movie and also cause it just looks interesting.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1563893428/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Would I be spoiling anything by reading this before watching the movie? Because I heard the movie is based (maybe only loosely) off this comic and I'd rather not ruin any moments that would be better experienced on the big-screen.

Not really, they took some design decisions from the graphic novel but the film will barely be related to the comic book plot-wise

Go for it, and make sure to read year one too. Great origin comic for batman and partially inspired batman begins

ryan299

Anybody know where the leaked pic of Doomsday that everybody on twitter is talking about? I figure its fake but I wanted to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom