• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Supes is mostly reusing moulds from the MOS movie Masters. The boots, square belt and head are new.

yilhP5O.jpg

Here's my MOS MM with my custom cape for comparison. It the final product is anything like this I'll be a happy little modder.

Ah I gotcha. Only MM I own is TDKR Bane, and I think the coat and mask hides a lot of the usual issues. Always meant to get the TDKR Catwoman but never got around to it :p

Ah I gotcha. Only MM I own is TDKR Bane, and I think the coat and mask hides a lot of the usual issues. Always meant to get the TDKR Catwoman but never got around to it :p

I'm actually a little obsessed with the MM lines. While not perfect it is one of the more consistent and varied figure lines of recent times. Lot of fun for modding too.

Kda2LAM.jpg

dJIrQPm.jpg

I love the Ghostbusters line.

That Batman headsculpt in the first pic is miles better than the retail one.

Good eye. It's actually the Begins MM headsculpt, which is significantly better scaled than the TDK suit head. I just swapped the neck peg and head over. I go into more detail here.

https://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomfigure.php?FID=24424

And here are my other customs - Side gloat: I got internet famous last year for my New Vegas Yes Man custom...

https://www.figurerealm.com/viewcustomfigures.php?op=4&id=6853

E the Shaggy

I bet WB probably would be 100 percent a lock to win Comic Con if they hadn't wanted to shove every other movie like Pan into their Hall H session, and just focused on the DCU stuff.

Oh cool, I was expecting a Deadpool cover based on what I read earlier in the thread. So I guess the Kurt Cobain haired Luthor rumor was slightly right, I thought they already confirmed he's gonna be bald.

Cheebo

Banned
I bet WB probably would be 100 percent a lock to win Comic Con if they hadn't wanted to shove every other movie like Pan into their Hall H session, and just focused on the DCU stuff.

Star Wars wins by default. No question. They will have Ford, Hamill, & Fisher up on the Hall H stage.

Wasn't there a rumors specifically that bruce and diana would dance? Have to track that down to see if that leaker said anything else.

Star Wars though.

Star Wars wins by default. No question. They will have Ford, Hamill, & Fisher up on the Hall H stage.

I guess but it would be a shallow victory. I don't think there will be that much information dump after fan celebration. Really depends on how much DC shows, I think DC will be the talk of the show like last year. We know more about SW than DCU by far.

Eitherway I hope both shows are good, I'm almost a big as Star Wars fan as I am DC.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
The hate in the EW thread is just too way over the top. the shitting on DC and BvS went into an amazing ridiculous level (The cycle is also strong there), some people even saying that the new Batsuit is crap now and that TDKR Nolan suit is better and Wonder Woman (the most iconic female super hero) is a boring super hero now..and many other stuff. (few examples). It's ok for someone to love another other comic book company and their movies but this is just this is very tiring.

I guess it's hopeless, as even if BvS turn to be pretty good some people have already decided to hate it.

The hate in the EW thread is just too way over the top. the shitting on DC and BvS went into an amazing ridiculous level (The cycle is also strong there), some people even saying that the new Batsuit is crap now and that TDKR Nolan suit is better and Wonder Woman (the most iconic female super hero) is a boring super hero now..and many other stuff. (few examples). It's ok for someone to love another other comic book company and their movies but this is just this is very tiring.

I guess it's hopeless, as even if BvS turn to be pretty good some people have already decided to hate it.

...Let's just say that if I didn't already know you were a Vitabro, I wouldn't be surprised to find that out.

Ahasverus

I gotta admit that's not the best pic of Batman. He does look fat and goofy. But I blame the photoshoot of course.

Thereby I propose a new cycle
1- lol MoS
2- More like Hack Snyder
3- What a clusterfuck
4- Marvel did it better
5- Can't buy Affleck/Heisenberg/Morpheus
6- Wonder Toothpick
7- Trainwreck confirmed

Repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom