• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but seriously guys, where'd his neck go.

I fixed it using digital image manipulation

xR37gOY.jpg

Ahasverus

Being honestly honest, Affleck was not on the right shape for this movie. The Suicide Squad double actually makes the suit look good at any angle, but Affleck super chubby and big/not strong/padded. I mean, it will look good on film, but it might look better. Hopefully he's leaner for JL and The Batman.

ReiGun

Can this movie please just come out so I don't have to endure nine more months of people whining about how "terrible" Batfleck looks based on crappy EW promo shots?

"Batman has no neck" is the new "Cavill is balding".

I just want it to be out so we can discuss the actual film. I'm over the cycle. I don't even care if it's good. I just want something new to talk about in relation to this movie.

ReiGun

At this point if the movie isn't flawless it will be hated as much as MoS seems to be. I imagine there will be a metric ton of Eisenberg nonsense.

I feel like Eisenberg will be great, but get shitted on by people who want a more traditional Luthor. He feels like he's going to be in that "different but valid take on the character" lane.

the only thing I don't like about the bat suit is the ears. He looks sort of like a cat to me. But other than that it's great, and this is coming from someone who never thought a comic style suit would work in live action. They nailed it.

Shaanyboi

Banned
So I'm guessing a rustic abandoned Wayne Manor is where the armored Bats/Supes fight takes place then? Atleast should avoid the "property damage, civilian endangerment" issue.

So I'm guessing a rustic abandoned Wayne Manor is where the armored Bats/Supes fight takes place then? Atleast should avoid the "property damage, civilian endangerment" issue.

I wonder if they just meet there after the fight and team up proper. Seems weird that Batman would arrange a meeting at the batsignal/mcu and then tell him to meet him at his manor for a fight, unless he already knew his identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom