• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Watched TDKR today, f the haters. That movie is amazing. The moment when Bruce climbs out of the pit, with everyone cheering for him and that Zimmer score. And right before he tries to climb that old dude says to him: ''climb without the rope, then fear will find you again''. So he starts climbing, suddenly there is all these bats which he is afraid of. My God....

I hope they find a role for Hardy in this universe, he was really great as Bane. Nolan really delivered with all of his villains. And in MoS, Zod and Faora (which came out of nowhere) were also really good. Hope they keep that up and keep delivering great villains. It makes a movie so much more interesting and better.

Odoul

The only problem I have with TDKR was the wasted plot of the previous/a hunted Batman.

And the casting of Catwoman as Talia and Barbara Gordon as Catwoman.

Penguin

Old pic/end of trailer, but at least their Twitter is starting to get active

CUSqUFhUkAA3J_A.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/BatmanvSuperman/status/667845907623182336

Penguin

People in the DC-GAF community don't seem to particularly like production threads, so I think we're keeping it in the DCEU OT.

I can't speak for everyone, but not necessarily "Against" production threads

But the thread that was started to share the pic should just evolve into the general Wonder Woman thread instead of one specifically for the production of the movie.

Watched TDKR today, f the haters. That movie is amazing. The moment when Bruce climbs out of the pit, with everyone cheering for him and that Zimmer score. And right before he tries to climb that old dude says to him: ''climb without the rope, then fear will find you again''. So he starts climbing, suddenly there is all these bats which he is afraid of. My God....

I hope they find a role for Hardy in this universe, he was really great as Bane. Nolan really delivered with all of his villains. And in MoS, Zod and Faora (which came out of nowhere) were also really good. Hope they keep that up and keep delivering great villains. It makes a movie so much more interesting and better.
Thank you , it was the most enjoyable of the Nolan movies for me. I really loved it.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
I loved the Civil War trailer but can't wait to see how DC will counter with the next BvS trailer. I hope we get one with TFA.

I loved the Civil War trailer but can't wait to see how DC will counter with the next BvS trailer. I hope we get one with TFA.

WB really should as movie wise there is no better time or place.
However the Super Bowl being a month + before the release they might hold back everything for an all out blitz in February.

WB really should as movie wise there is no better time or place.
However the Super Bowl being a month + before the release they might hold back everything for an all out blitz in February.

Charles Roven said there would be new footage before the end of 2015. A trailer for Star Wars seems likely based on that. It would still allow them to do some Super Bowl spots, but WB has never done a SB spot for past superhero movies, so it's not a given. I assume we'll get the traditional Nokia trailer and a ton of spots + odd trailers for different partners (there was a Comcast TDKR trailer).

Charles Roven said there would be new footage before the end of 2015. A trailer for Star Wars seems likely based on that. It would still allow them to do some Super Bowl spots, but WB has never done a SB spot for past superhero movies, so it's not a given. I assume we'll get the traditional Nokia trailer and a ton of spots + odd trailers for different partners (there was a Comcast TDKR trailer).

I definitely think WB does a Super Bowl spot this time around.
Nolan Batman was amazing at the box office and needed little help,
Man of Steel was basically just a Superman movie in addition to releasing later in the year.
Batman vs Superman has WB's entire movie universe on its back and is less that 2 moths before it.

I definitely think WB does a Super Bowl spot this time around.
Nolan Batman was amazing at the box office and needed little help,
Man of Steel was basically just a Superman movie in addition to releasing later in the year.
Batman vs Superman has WB's entire movie universe on its back and is less that 2 moths before it.

Very true. I'd love to see a Batman spot and a Superman spot. I almost wonder if Nolan killed any potential Super Bowl spots. It seems like something he'd do with his need for secrecy.

Dat Batfleck costume in AK. So good hggggggg

http://imgur.com/a/7Iqfr

I scooped up the ps4 premium edition off Amazon for $16 last night, look forward to wearing this.

This superbowl trailer talk reminds me of last superbowl, we were so excited because they put up a trailer spot on some website and had it rated. It ended up being nothing, but I guess it was good in the long run because any hype generated by it would have dissipated pretty quickly since it was a year away at that point.

We're definitely going to see something atleast by Star Wars, one of the producers said before the end of the year we'll get something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom