• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need
Air-Hogs-Batmobile-Remote-Control--pTRU1-22168957dt.jpg

Maybe Mattel can break this out again so I can get one for a non-ridiculous price.
31NES9YZ47L.jpg

I'm buying the RC this Friday when I get paid. Too boss not to get.

Yeah no doomsday toys is kind of weird. Wonder if it places more emphasis on Lex being the main villain then, having his warsuit and all.

Doomsday is popular with kids, I know when I was a kid I thought his design was awesome.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
How well is all of this selling? (shirts, toys etc.)

No Doomsday toy, maybe they are holding out for after the movie releases?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Twist: Doomsday is not actually in the movie and it's just part of the nightmare sequence.

IconGrist

I'm surprised that "Most Anticipated Movie of the Year" thread hasn't blown up because BvS ranked higher than Civil War. Or maybe I should give it time.

Penguin

I heard a rumor on 4chan

Oh this I wanna hear

Do The Birds of Prey make an appearance?

Deadman is the final villain!

Anyhow, time to choose your sides!

bvs-cereals-cc8e1.jpg

"Superman Caramel Crunch" and "Batman Chocolate Strawberry" are both available for a limited time, and fans are asked to support their favorties on social media with the hashtags #supermancereal and #batmancereal. The Man of Steel's cereal is shaped like the hero's "S" shield, while the Dark Knight sugary morsels are bat-shaped.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Damn you strafer. I need rumours/"leaks" on a daily basis, quick: someone post a new one.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Here's one for you! and here's another one! There's no shortage of people that need attention.

Hehe, we need a GAF version. Let´s make one and pretend one of us was at the screening. I´ll start:

The movie starts with the events of MoS, we see Bruce Wayne talking to Lucius Fox who is in the Wayne building. Just as Wayne tells them to get the hell out of there, Zod uses his laser vision. The building collapes and dozens of people die. Bruce drives towards the building but he has to leave the car because of the destruction and continue on foot. Bruce manages to save a schoolbus full of children, a lot of debris has fallen on the bus, the driver is dead and the doors won't open. Wayne breaks one of the windows and saves the children. Meanwhile Superman and Zod are still going at it and Bruce is very angry.

Skip 5 months, people can't believe aliens exist and are just as scared as they are excited. The public opinion of Superman is 50/50, a lot of people see him as some sort of God and others see him as a threat. Bruce Wayne, being one of the people who doesn't trust Superman, is training to get back in shape. Alfred tries to talk him out of it, but Bruce is determined to go through with it. He is gathering all the intel he can about Superman (and finds out he is Clark Kent), steals Kryptonite from Luthor and puts it in his mechsuit.

Meanwhile Superman doesn't like what he is hearing about this Batman and the night Batman steals the Kryptonite Superman decides to go after him. He wants to take him in and tell the world that it is Bruce Wayne, but Batman reveals that he knows his real name: Clark. Superman is visibly surprised and angry, but lets Batman leave.

Batman has pretty much everything in place, he has prepared for this moment for months.

Now you guys take over.

Tabby

Hehe, we need a GAF version. Let´s make one and pretend one of us was at the screening. I´ll start:

The movie starts with the events of MoS, we see Bruce Wayne talking to Lucius Fox who is in the Wayne building. Just as Wayne tells them to get the hell out of there, Zod uses his laser vision. The building collapes and dozens of people die. Bruce drives towards the building but he has to leave the car because of the destruction and continue on foot. Bruce manages to save a schoolbus full of children, a lot of debris has fallen on the bus, the driver is dead and the doors won't open. Wayne breaks one of the windows and saves the children. Meanwhile Superman and Zod are still going at it and Bruce is very angry.

Skip 5 months, people can't believe aliens exist and are just as scared as they are excited. The public opinion of Superman is 50/50, a lot of people see him as some sort of God and others see him as a threat. Bruce Wayne, being one of the people who doesn't trust Superman, is training to get back in shape. Alfred tries to talk him out of it, but Bruce is determined to go through with it. He is gathering all the intel he can about Superman (and finds out he is Clark Kent), steals Kryptonite from Luthor and puts it in his mechsuit.

Meanwhile Superman doesn't like what he is hearing about this Batman and the night Batman steals the Kryptonite Superman decides to go after him. He wants to take him in and tell the world that it is Bruce Wayne, but Batman reveals that he knows his real name: Clark. Superman is visibly surprised and angry, but lets Batman leave.

Batman has pretty much everything in place, he has prepared for this moment for months.

Now you guys take over.

You're not supposed to tell everyone our plan, you ruined it.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
No one reads this thread besides us. We can get away with it.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Already posted ? https://youtu.be/I_Fq5c2Uo4Y?t=1601
I think there's already been a discussion about the fact that the guy signed so many paper for just a 'Drone pilot', but I just saw this video.

Meh, I don't think he is GL.

Handsome dude tho, never saw him act but if he's any good I wouldn't mind him as GL. And if he is; props to WB for keeping it a secret for so long.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Nope, we need strafer. Not many of us as it is.

Was that 152 minutes runtime confirmed anywhere? That is basically the same runtime as The Dark Knight. I asked my local theater whether they would show the movie in IMAX 2D or not. Sadly no. Fucking hate 3D.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
After giving it some thought, I think it would be better for WB if they changed the release date for BvS. You can't just compete with DD/Marvel.

I say; change the release date. Preferably to this month or February.

strafer

After giving it some thought, I think it would be better for WB if they changed the release date for BvS. You can't just compete with DD/Marvel.

I say; change the release date. Preferably to this month or February.

Nah, Direct to Video is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom