• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

So someone else got a shot of that BvS poster in NYC. It's not near Midtown Comics, but I still think I recognize the area.

Eh 38th and Broadway, pretty close to it

Another interview with Zack on Wonder Woman

Does she have as much screen time as Ben and Henry in this movie?

No, she has a cameo in this movie. No, actually… it’s bigger than a cameo. She comes in and does something.

In the trailer, Superman and Batman make a joke and then Wonder Woman appears. How did that joke come about?

The ‘Is she with you?’ joke at the end of the trailer? You have to see the movie, because it gears into the drama of what’s happening, and if you see it in the context of the film, it completely makes sense that the two of them were trying to figure out who she is…

What kind of dynamic do the three of them have?

Well, they’re forced together, which you get a sense of from the trailer. They’re forced to work together.

http://www.filmink.com.au/2016/some-kind-of-wonderful/

Also someone combined the posters from the billboard
Tb9UMJS.jpg

Penguin

I'm starting to hate the stuff covering the faces.

Want to stare into Cavill's soul?

Anyhow, another day, another non-sensical BvS situation debunked. As Daredevil will premiere March 18th, which if you're keeping count is a whole week before BvS drops.

We really need some form of quality control on reporting of rumors/news in general, but just in the past month or so

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1166036&highlight=batman+superman
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1164080&highlight=batman+superman
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1156370&highlight=batman+superman

Have all been posted on here, and reported elsewhere by many.

And it's just a disservice to the audience these sites should look to serve.

strafer

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
He didn't really comment on the trailer, did he? I think he even tweeted it on his account. Battfleck brought it on Kimmel too, he didn't do it himself but I doubt WB released it anyway without his approval.

IconGrist

He didn't really comment on the trailer, did he? I think he even tweeted it on his account. Battfleck brought it on Kimmel too, he didn't do it himself but I doubt WB released it anyway without his approval.

I don't remember Zack promoting that trailer on his Twitter. Which people found immediately odd.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I don't remember Zack promoting that trailer on his Twitter. Which people found immediately odd.

Was thinking of this (on my phone so I'll just do it like this): Check out the BvS trailer this weekend in IMAX 3D #intheheartofthesea

Something like that, so question is which trailer he was talking about.

IconGrist

Was thinking of this (on my phone so I'll just do it like this): Check out the BvS trailer this weekend in IMAX 3D #intheheartofthesea

Something like that, so question is which trailer he was talking about.

Oh yea, I remember that now. I didn't see that movie so I'm not sure what trailer played before it. I know the latest one played at Star Wars IMAX 3D.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yea, I remember that now. I didn't see that movie so I'm not sure what trailer played before it. I know the latest one played at Star Wars IMAX 3D.

No one saw that movie, it will be a mystery forever.

The shortened version of the SDCC trailer played in front of SW here.

Kind of looks like his Batman Unlimited toy... so maybe a mislisting?

Probably. I was wondering if it was a mistake on the Toys "R" Us Canada site.

The display cases for those mini-figures are for both Batman v Superman and Batman Unlimited figures, from what I've seen.

Probably. I was wondering if it was a mistake on the Toys "R" Us Canada site.

The display cases for those mini-figures are for both Batman v Superman and Batman Unlimited figures, from what I've seen.

It's part of a blind bag collection that has both BvS characters and Batman Unlimited characters. No individual figure exists as far as I know.

Oh, yeah, I kept forgetting to post about this...

Toys "R" Us listed Bruce Wayne (gone now) and post-apocalyptic Superman action figures on their site. It looks like they might be DC Multiverse movie figures.

We know that there are eight figures in that line, and we only know six of them (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Armored Batman, Knightmare Batman, Lex Luthor), so I guess those might be the last two. I was personally hoping for at least Aquaman, so I could have a more detailed and poseable figure of him.

It's part of a blind bag collection that has both BvS characters and Batman Unlimited characters. No individual figure exists as far as I know.

I know. Doesn't mean that websites can't sell them non-blind.

I posted a review for the those mini-figures I few pages back. They don't look like they're worth the $3-$4 price tag, especially when you don't even know what you're getting. They're like something you'd get out of those capsule toy machines.

IconGrist

I just bought the 6" Batman, Armored Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman Multiverse figures. Also got the Batmobile that fits the 6" Batman. Should be here in a week. Excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom