• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

Stop fretting over people pre-emptively shitting on the movie guys. 2 and a bit months left.

It's not even that. It's just there is no discussion to be had. Anyone going into that thread actually wanting to discuss what they say in the context of the movie can't. I could care less if someone likes/doesn't like the movie.

Chase17

I don't get how people can say the DC movie universe is already screwed. Man of Steel did very good at the box and I would expect BvS to do great. As long as the movie make money more will be made and the filmmakers will have chances to improve their quality. We don't even know if BvS will be bad! I wouldn't say that I don't have concerns about the film (I most certainly do), but it's way too soon to doom the movie and especially the whole DC universe. I had a negative reaction in that thread too but I though that I tried to express that in a fair way (maybe I'm a bit of the problem).

However, this could just be another example of me seeing too much of the vocal minority.

I don't care about fans or normal people doing it, it's fine... I'd be a bit worried if professional critics and reviewers go in with that mindset though

Yeah i'm wondering how this will fair critically at this point. Be weird to have people say they were completely wrong
sRiTIdk.png

I've really warmed up to the voice modulation. I wasnt too thrilled when they showed that it was modulated even in the regular Batsuit. I love the way "It's time you learned what it means to be a man" sounds.

Penguin

Really thought that Batman 89/Superman 78 discussion took off, damn you Zack!

The commercial I thought was fine.

I mean with 2 1/2 months to go probably selling the concept that Batman/Superman will engage in battle before selling the battle.

And confirmation of at least 3 different encounters with them in this movie (knightmare sequence, this chase and the big rooftop battle)

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
If I may be negative for a moment, I'm not feeling that Trailer 3 music used here. Hoping it's only for marketing.

It is, "Person of Interest" is the name. They're keeping the Zimmer score secret for some reason.

a916

It is, "Person of Interest" is the name. They're keeping the Zimmer score secret for some reason.

You hear bits of the Zimmer score when the cast is walking out during SDCC. It was amazing. I honestly am so hyped for that OST.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Tell me, do you bleed?
You will
Don't believe everything you hear son
It's time you learn what it means to be a man

Clark getting schooled in this movie.

a916

Just caught the TV spot live during the Bengals game... they even mentioned it during the telecast.

This thing is going to be all over the Superbowl. (I really hope it's not a new spot for every game... there won't be a movie left to show at that pace)

Tabby

Just caught the TV spot live during the Bengals game... they even mentioned it during the telecast.

This thing is going to be all over the Superbowl. (I really hope it's not a new spot for every game... there won't be a movie left to show at that pace)

We've already seen the movie though.

edit: /s

ReiGun

Hope the Superbowl spot includes Wonder Woman. In fact, if they're smart, it will totally include Wonder Woman.

Also hoping Suicide Squad gets one.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Someone actually suggested Snyder should cut out the Bruce/Clark scene. And people saying the Batsuit is horrible

You know what they say about the crazy ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom