• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

People don't get the Lex .. gimmick in that scene either. It's clear to me that Lex knows who both of them are at that point and is just rubbing their noses in it.

It's either that or that's just how Lex acts. I'm leaning towards he kinda knows who they are. Lex is too smart to be that fucking oblivious.

IconGrist

I will be so mad if Lex knows who Superman is.

The whole secret identity thing does not appear to be a major concern for Superman in this iteration. Lois knows, Perry likely knows (and gets a kick from getting to yell at him), half of Smallville knows, Bruce will know, Diana will know, Lex will likely know.

ReiGun

that would be a cool/smart movie to watch if spoiler is true
the way they handle superman and the political nature of him is cool and batman would actually do detective work for the first time.
also Luther is a sly and ruthless motherfucker in this

also

near the end, where superman is talking to lex separated by a glass window, isn't that a scene from superman the animated series?
Remains me of this actually.

that would be a cool/smart movie to watch if spoiler is true
the way they handle superman and the political nature of him is cool and batman would actually do detective work for the first time.
also Luther is a sly and ruthless motherfucker in this

also

near the end, where superman is talking to lex separated by a glass window, isn't that a scene from superman the animated series?
Got a link to the summary?

But Snyder is on the 13th

Oh yeah, he is on Conan. Hopes he brings a small present.

snyder3esxz.png

that picture though

Penguin

I think most of the interview will be about the Doritos contest\

Maybe air the commercials and send people over to vote on them.

Then some BvS teasing

guek

Banned
Cavills body is so amazing that googles is needed.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dv0vG20I8Iw/UxI32JSh6vI/AAAAAAAAfSg/LN2nlaw1dBw/s1600/hmus1.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

One of the top 5 male bodies currently working in hollywood, though I'd probably put him below Hemsworth and on par with Evans

bryanee

Oh man that second TV spot is great. As much as I'm looking forward to the fights and action I'm looking forward to the conversations between these characters more.

Nah, not worth it. I will enjoy my time in the movie theatre. Don't care about negative hyperbolic comments (They don't exist you know ? It's all fair, because opinions.).

Fucking February has one day more this year.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I really don't want to Google 'top 5 male asses in Hollywood'.

I really don't want to Google 'top 5 male asses in Hollywood'.

5. Michael Fassbender
4. Brad Pitt
3. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
2. Chris Hemsworth
1. Joe Manganiello

I guess posting butt gifs aren't allowed. So here's your buzzfeed list. Yes, nice arses.

Edit:

6. Hugh Jackman
7. Henry Cavill
8. Kit Harrington
9. Zac Efron
10. Chris Evans

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
5. Michael Fassbender
4. Brad Pitt
3. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
2. Chris Hemsworth
1. Joe Manganiello

I guess posting butt gifs aren't allowed. So here's your buzzfeed list. Yes, nice arses.

Edit:

6. Hugh Jackman
7. Henry Cavill
8. Kit Harrington
9. Zac Efron
10. Chris Evans

Can't see any of them playing Nightwing. We need more criteria GAF. Funny, charming and a big dick. Get on it, post the list and we'll vote.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Jup, I'm cool with Dan Stevens. Really liked him in The Guest. How are his comedy chops? And the big dick? He needs to have it guys, you've seen Batflecks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom