• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know nothing about Doctor Strange but why?
I know nothing of Doctor Strange besides his look and general genre of which really don't interest me.
Its honestly the only Marvel & DC movie I can say my excitement is at 0% or less.
Movie could be great but its a very tough sell, probably the only time I have thought "I don't care enough to see it in theaters" as far as recent comic movies.

i'd feel similar about a Doctor Fate movie despite having a much better understanding of the character.

a916

Batman drinking that Dr Pepper regular. It's no wonder everybody hassles him about his weight.

Someone done goofed on the WW logo... it's the same color as the background and it's not very readable.

I know nothing of Doctor Strange besides his look and general genre of which really don't interest me.
Its honestly the only Marvel & DC movie I can say my excitement is at 0% or less.
Movie could be great but its a very tough sell, probably the only time I have thought "I don't care enough to see it in theaters" as far as recent comic movies.

i'd feel similar about a Doctor Fate movie despite having a much better understanding of the character.

There's so much amazing actor talent involved, it's my most anticipated Marvel title (after Civil War/Avengers of course). Cumberbatch, Ejiofor, Mikkelsen, and McAdams, it's going to be so fun to watch.

It's kind of weird how Tony Stark has gone from a character with so much potential to a walking caricature. I think there's a line in the trailer where he's saying to Captain America that he was his friend, and it comes off hollow. There wasn't much there resembling friendship between them. Acquaintances? Sure.

Very poignant point... yet that thread blew up with "omg the feels"... when, they were never really friends.

guek

Banned
Very poignant point... yet that thread blew up with "omg the feels"... when, they were never really friends.

People can react however they want, and in your case it rang hollow. But just to chime in on this tangent, I think the amount of sympathetic responses that scene in the trailer produced shows that their friendship feels real for a lot of, if not most, people. But the number of people who reacted as you did wasn't insignificant either so there is that. Something I've noticed though is your response appears to be more common among people who have soured on Tony's character completely.

duckroll

I'd like to know this too. I'd prefer one of you guys than some dude with an agenda from OT. :p

I'd do it myself, but I don't have the time to commit to the MGS4 scale OT this deserves.

Keep posting like this and you're not even going to make it to BvS's release. Everyone on this forum is a gaffer. If you want to keep peddling us vs them shit in a community thread like you're some gang leader, we don't want you on this forum.

BadAss2961

Keep posting like this and you're not even going to make it to BvS's release. Everyone on this forum is a gaffer. If you want to keep peddling us vs them shit in a community thread like you're some gang leader, we don't want you on this forum.
whoa, where'd that come from? You must have an eye on me.

IconGrist

According to this thread, MisterHero has dibs on the BvS OT.

Took me a sec to find it because it's listed under May instead of March. Guess it hasn't been updated since WB "apparently" ran scared from Civil War.

Hmm, OT subtitles...

Batman v Superman |OT| Black & Blue
Batman v Superman |OT| Day vs Knight
Batman v Superman |OT| Beware Bertron's curse
Batman v Superman |OT| Dawn of Justice
Batman v Superman |OT| Tell me... Do you bleed?

Here's some jokey ones...

Batman v Superman |OT| Spoiler: They team up
Batman v Superman |OT| Fat v Balding: Dawn of Skinny
Batman v Superman |OT| Thanos is not in it
Batman v Superman |OT| You saw it already
Batman v Superman |OT| MoS2, now with more Batman

DC's Batman v Superman |OT| The Greatest Gladiator Match in the History of the World

DC's Batman v Superman |SPOILER THREAD| What Have You Done?

Play Arts Kai Armored Batman and Wonder Woman:
mPOHohr.jpg

9nqdB0u.jpg

Give those staff a promotion

Looks like it could kill someone

My experience working at Wal-Mart, yeah some dumbass will pull the bottom out from that.
Never fails when we have something like Pringles featured people pull them out from the bottom when the same flavors are at the top at average chest height.

guek

Banned
Batman v Superman |OT| The Rumble in the Gotham Jungle

Batman v Superman |OT| Dawn of Bromance

Batman v Superman |OT| Heat vision can't melt steel power armor

Batman v Superman (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Gal Gadot) |OT|

Polarburr

Batman v Superman |OT| Affleck worth watching (supposed to sound like a flick worth watching... :/)

Batman v Superman |OT| V Wonder Woman v Aquaman

Platy

Batman v Superman |OT| Batman <3 Superman

Not only is this a glorious thread title but it also the basic format of the movie's script =P

BadAss2961

It's a warning to stop playing up that shit because it's super annoying.
Note taken.

But seriously, no one's playing up anything, we're just talking. It's a tight community where jokes fly around. This thread's been going for a long time with super minimal drama, and no gang members i'm pretty sure. I've been around this whole time and my record is pretty clean.
I like this one:

Batman v Superman |OT| You saw it already

lol, not bad.

inm8num2

Batman v Superman |OT| Dawn of DC Cinematic Universe

Batman v Superman |OT| Black and Blue, God vs Man, Day vs Night

Batman v Superman |OT| The Red Capes Are Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom