• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

shingi70

Banned
I need this tee in my life.
STL003018-600x600.jpg

INJUSTICE 2 LETS DO DIS

Also apparently a prequel comic is out for BvS.

I love Dr. Pepper so maybe I'll pick it up.

edit:

I guess Dr. Pepper is offering a prequel comic

tumblr_inline_o1f4ifCJAc1qbujox_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_o1f4xz5zuj1qbujox_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_o1f5ezDMhW1qbujox_500.jpg

damn you penguin

I like some of the suggestions thrown out for a thread title, I'll have to think of some.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| Turnabout GAF
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| Turnabout MCU
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| Turnabout DCEU
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| The Fastest Thread Alive
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| In Brightest Day, In Darkest Knight
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| The Oldest Lie in Neogaf
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| OJ Who?
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| Welcome to Paradise Island
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| Don't be afraid
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| Starring Cyborg

IconGrist

The art is real. Jim Lee has a knack for taking liberties with designs that aren't his. Whether it's for an Empire magazine is anybody guess.

IconGrist

I could understand a Batman who has known Superman for years and knowing all his in and outs winning a fight. That is not this Batman and this Superman murders people when fights aren't going his way. #Superman

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Almost 60 days away.

I really think when all is said and done this movie will exceed everyone's expectations.

Don't think it will, it's a Snyder movie after all. Think it will be like between 60-65% on RT, it will probably be the same as MoS when it comes to the audience. People either love it or hate it, about 50/50. And the expectations aren't that high to begin with, so there is that.

Remember when they made a big deal about how Superman shaves in Man of Steel and the movie didn't address it all?

Who, what where and how is it relevant to my post? (genuine question)

Also, Snyder looks tired af. Wonder how he's going to do JL 1 and 2 as well. Whedon was burned-out after AoU.

Also, Snyder looks tired af. Wonder how he's going to do JL 1 and 2 as well. Whedon was burned-out after AoU.

When MoS came out, Gillette + WB had this little thing on how exactly Superman would be able to shave (what with his skin being super-tough and all). They had some videos with people talking about it/how it could be done.

I really fucking hate social media campaigns. A good ARG? Sure. But this bullshit? Yuck.

This is such a weird, OTT reaction to something so harmless.

IconGrist

No relevance. Just something I remembered.

And Snyder will be fine. Whedon was out of shape.

#Superman. Supes gets punched in the face one too many times, gets tired of the fight and ends it via submission or they have to team up to stop something and come to their senses.

Putting aside the fact Supes could just stay flying and shooting lazers at Bats to disable his suit and easily win. Or throw the dude into a skyscraper (which Man of Steel has shown Superman has no problem doing).

Penguin

I'm sure it will make it's way over eventually, but any interest in doing a thread for the campaign/poster (more the poster than anything)

Ross61

Don't think it will, it's a Snyder movie after all. Think it will be like between 60-65% on RT, it will probably be the same as MoS when it comes to the audience. People either love it or hate it, about 50/50. And the expectations aren't that high to begin with, so there is that.

Don't count it out too fast. This could be Snyder's best movie so far. I'd atleast hope this gets into the 80 range.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Don't count it out too fast. This could be Snyder's best movie so far. I'd atleast hope this gets into the 80 range.

Meh, even it is I expect 70% at most, Metacritic something like 7/10, Snyder just doesn't do well with critics and splits audiences it seems. Not that I care, I just want a good movie I'll enjoy. But I wouldn't get my hopes up regarding the reception or something like that.

What the hell Penguin, why!?

dis gon b good

Okay no idea how they do it, but this is awesome

Need to click on the picture

https://twitter.com/warnerbrosfr/status/690867604710264832

It's a transparent image. A white background on a page will show Superman's emblem, and a black background will show Batman's.
If you're using the dark theme here, which is dark gray, you'll see what the image really looks like. If you're using the default light theme, you'll just see Superman.

Superman's emblem is all black, so it'll disappear in a black background. Batman's is white, so it'll disappear in a white background.

Penguin

It's a transparent image. A white background on a page will show Superman's emblem, and a black background will show Batman's.

If you're using the dark theme here, which is dark gray, you'll see what the image really looks like. If you're using the default light theme, you'll just see Superman.

Well many thanks for that

Sounds better than me saying Twitter magic! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom