• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

a916

Batman v Superman |OT| 2 Fat 2 Bald

People can react however they want, and in your case it rang hollow. But just to chime in on this tangent, I think the amount of sympathetic responses that scene in the trailer produced shows that their friendship feels real for a lot of, if not most, people. But the number of people who reacted as you did wasn't insignificant either so there is that. Something I've noticed though is your response appears to be more common among people who have soured on Tony's character completely.

Let it be known he hasn't soured on me, he's still entertaining as hell... the moment just didn't connect for me.

IconGrist

So. Something I'm curious about. What would you say is WB's confidence level with Batman v Superman? There's a pretty sizeable chunk of people who are going to see the movie a full week before it officially releases nationwide. A full week of impressions, good or bad, will be circling the web. That's pretty ballsy for a movie that so much is reliant upon. That tells me they are pretty damn confident of its quality.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Batman v Superman |OT| The cycle that turns good men cruel

Batman v Superman |OT| The bat is dead, too stuffed

I guess Dr. Pepper is offering a prequel comic

tumblr_inline_o1f4ifCJAc1qbujox_500.jpg

...Black Panther?

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
So. Something I'm curious about. What would you say is WB's confidence level with Batman v Superman? There's a pretty sizeable chunk of people who are going to see the movie a full week before it officially releases nationwide. A full week of impressions, good or bad, will be circling the web. That's pretty ballsy for a movie that so much is reliant upon. That tells me they are pretty damn confident of its quality.

Well, they can't pull back now. That would actually get people suspicious and whatnot, claiming the movie probably sucks etc.

Maybe at the time it sounded like a good idea, something nice for the fans.

...Black Panther?

Needs a meow.

Penguin

I guess in the short-term, we should probably think of what going to do... this thread is fast approaching 20k, and we have 2 months to go before OT can be made

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| WONDER who will win?

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| Trainwreck V Ben Fatleck

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| WHY ARE THEY FIGHTING? More like Civil Bore!

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| Tell me, do you hype? You will.

This is kind of cool

Someone recut BvS trailer to Bohemian Rhapsody

https://vimeo.com/152801388

Heh, I don't like it because I feel like it doesn't fit with the tone of the trailer at all. Funny tough.

I finally took a look at that scene in the trailer again. I can't believe I never noticed that was her.

We talked about it briefly not too long ago, but this week finally brought solid confirmation. They've been mum on a few details (not just big ones, stupid trow away ones like this).

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Just looked her up, holy shit. The whole Batfamily getting an upgrade.

Batman's mom is a milf.

Loxley

After watching Watchmen, and having been a fan of a lot stuff that he's been in lately, I need Patrick Wilson in a future film.

I recently finished watching season 2 of Fargo and was reminded of how much I like Wilson as an actor, definitely a guy who wish would break out bigger - he's screaming for a role in some major blockbuster.

I think his highest profile roles up to his point since Watchmen have probably been the Insidious movies and Fargo, I think it's only a matter of time before Marvel or DC scoops him up.

I recently finished watching season 2 of Fargo and was reminded of how much I like Wilson as an actor, definitely a guy who wish would break out bigger - he's screaming for a role in some major blockbuster.

I think his highest profile roles up to his point since Watchmen have probably been the Insidious movies and Fargo, I think it's only a matter of time before Marvel or DC scoops him up.

He's worked with two of the DC directors now; Snyder and Wan. You'd think WB/DC would have the inside track to land him at this point.

He was cast in Ant-Man during Edgar Wright days. Don't know the full story, if his character was written out, or Fargo commitment happened. Guy got close.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
The only funny one I could think of that wasn't taken...

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice |OT| We Waited 3 Years for This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom