• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ben looks fine. Every hero seems to get minor costume changes between movies, I wouldn't be surprised if they have Ben cut muscle if fans dislike it. They're going for that TDKR physique on purpose.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I think Ben looks fine. Every hero seems to get minor costume changes between movies, I wouldn't be surprised if they have Ben cut muscle if fans dislike it. They're going for that TDKR physique on purpose.

Needs more muscle.

latest

Also: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...omicCon+(The+Hollywood+Reporter++Heat+Vision)

Killer Batfleck.

Pachimari

Ben looks fantastic in the suit, and I never ever thought about the muscles looking like padding. In fact, I thought all along, that what I saw, was Affleck's body. It looks real good, and I have warmed up to it, and the ears are perfect - if they were mid-sized it would also be good.

This one looks real good too!

I have always hated the fat Bat logo but it's like I am turning around on everything since the DCEU came to be lol.

Your picture don't work.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
Those are some T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E covers. Anywho, as far as my ideal Bat-Trilogy:

Under the Red Hood
Court of Owls
Death of the Family

By DotF, It would be awesome if the rest of the Bat-family had been introduced by then.

Loxley

I just want my wish for David Fincher to direct an adaption of Arkham Asylum (the graphic novel by Grant Morrison) to be granted at some point in my life.

Penguin

Are there any good storylines out there with the Riddler, that could have potential for a movie?

I think there's a few.. sadly keeping origins so no use for Zero Year, but there was one pre-nu52 where he discovered Batman's identity that was solid, but can't remember the name of it.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
According to Affleck some scenes had him and stunts on the Batsuit but without the sleeves, and they were added in post he said it was done so he could move more naturally during the fights.

So yeah at least with it comes to fight scenes this is going to be the best Batman ever, no doubt about it.

Court of Owls
Heart of Ice
Endgame

...I actually kinda like that over three movies they could have some sort of arc and Endgame "could" kill Batman off, although I suppose some might think it a bit similar to TDKR but if you had finality to it then it's damn good.

Endgame spoilers but this would be an interesting moment for Batfleck + Leto's Joker.

Edit: Stuff like The Long Halloween would be really cool but I'm not sure about it with this Batman. There's a ton of stories they could adapt or merge or twist though.

I don't actually mind how he looks for an older Batman. The idea that he builds muscle and becomes more of brute and less of a ninja makes sense to me.

But I'd love to get a flashback where he's wearing the suit like the mannequins do. That would be the definitive on-screen Batman.

I'd like him to slim down after BvS, with the basic reasoning being that he had to get back up to strength in a short period and there wasn't time for a bulk/cut cycle :p

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
if Batfleck was a killer there wouldn't be a Suicide Squad. Or he wouldn't be branding criminals, I think he just took that too literal.

Yeah, I think he meant in the sense that Batman punishes the criminals on his own and doesn't really care anymore. Just branding fools, breaking bones etc. That sort of stuff. So technically he is the executioner, he decides what the punishment is and then actually punishes them.

The batwing looks like it's killing people in the SDCC trailer I think it was. I'll be seriously disappointed if this Batman kills, I think it's more likely Luthor is framing him.

The film might be cut to make it look like he's doing it, then a surprise reveal will be during the fight where Batman answers for all these "crimes" he's committed. It would certainly give incentive for Superman to stop him.

I still remember when Nolan's Batman killed that one guy driving the garbage truck. I was laughing waiting for the scene to show hes okay, but it never came.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
I think the Nu52 uniform is probably my favorite. I think the collar works very well. Hopefully we'll get some iteration of it down the line.

Snyder wouldn't let Batman kill. There might be a couple of fake-outs, like The Dark Knight Returns, though.

Unless Lex has control of the Batwing, which I doubt, he clearly kills the goons in the back of the turret mounted truck in the initial teaser trailer.

Also, those Dr Pepper comic strips or whatever might explain the difference, but I'll let people go search that out on their own.

Penguin

I think people take "judge, juror and executioner" a bit too... literal.

Like even in normal conversation, it doesn't mean you kill someone... it just means that it's not the same person who charges you, who convicts you and then carries out the sentence.

Jombie

The batwing looks like it's killing people in the SDCC trailer I think it was. I'll be seriously disappointed if this Batman kills, I think it's more likely Luthor is framing him.

The film might be cut to make it look like he's doing it, then a surprise reveal will be during the fight where Batman answers for all these "crimes" he's committed. It would certainly give incentive for Superman to stop him.

Batman blows up half of Gotham in Batman Begins and The Dark Knight with his vehicles. It's nothing new.

Unless Lex has control of the Batwing, which I doubt, he clearly kills the goons in the back of the turret mounted truck in the initial teaser trailer.

Also, those Dr Pepper comic strips or whatever might explain the difference, but I'll let people go search that out on their own.

I don't find it too doubtful, less intelligent people have done it before.

Batman blows up half of Gotham in Batman Begins and The Dark Knight with his vehicles. It's nothing new.

To be fair there wasn't anybody shown, so he gets the benefit of the doubt, though he really shouldn't be doing it. The SDCC trailer it's pretty cut and dry.

a916

The more I look at the hot toys Batman the more I wonder where the hell they went wrong... looks downright terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom