• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amey

HO LEE FUK
Bnhzak2CMAAmX8Z.jpg:large
gamma boost
zrCqZ1i.jpg

Penguin

Now they get to re-reveal the costume and car in full view

And then the world waits for Wonder Woman before we get a re-reveal of Superman's new costume!

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Why are people even talking about Wonder Woman?
Unless Snyder and co. confirmed it, there is no indication that she will even be in costume.

Bring on Wonder Woman.

They said they're altering the Superman suit, right?

I believe so. Minor minor complaint from MoS is that Clark had zero input on his suit. Him choosing to add a red belt is a simple change I want to happen.

Initially I expected a leaner Superman to play off a physically more imposing Batman, but I didn't expect Batman to be this much of a bruiser. MoS Superman'll look lean by comparison.

JB1981

Please move away from the subdued, grainy, colorless look of Man of Steel and shoot the movie like 300 or Watchmen. I want crisp, colorful photography this time around!

BadAss2961

Someone actually took the time to frame that, caption it, all while that very same scene clearly suggests Superman brought it to the base. He even explains to General Swanwick why he brought it there.

lol

ReiGun

The lengths to which people will go to hate Man of Steel are incredible. Your knocks against the movie don't even have to make sense anymore. lol

yup

hope they give him the collar

Oh hell no.

I can't imagine Snyder passing up the chance to make Wonder Woman look like a Greek warrior. If ANYTHING is in his wheelhouse, it's that, right? Armored skirt, big fuckin sword...

I am curious as to what the Supersuit alterations could possibly be, since they came up with a decent in-universe reason for why his suit looks that way. It's not like he can just jaunt on down to Fabric Depot and get some stuff to alter it. I gotta imagine it's simply some color variations. Maybe a red "belt" through the center, some red on the sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom