• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Steel 2's cinematographer posts a pic that the Joker will be referenced within the movie.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/THEDARKKNIGHT1939/news/?a=100066

U31Jzys.jpg

or Gambit...that does make me think could Fox and WB get together and do a DC vs Marvel without Marvel's consent? Are they pretty much allowed to do whatever they want with the XMen and FF IPs?

If you look at his Instagram, the pic is kind of old at this point, and nothing he says at all hints at the Joker or the movie in any way. The comments kinda seem to imply that he learned a card trick.

I wouldn't make much of it.

Man of Steel 2's cinematographer posts a pic that the Joker will be referenced within the movie.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/THEDARKKNIGHT1939/news/?a=100066

U31Jzys.jpg

Nooooo.... While I do think that Heath Ledgers Joker the best incarnation of the clown prince, I'm not opposed to the idea of another actor taking up the role. But not now, it's way too soon, especially not in a a Superman movie. Hopefully it's not him but...

gamma boost
zrCqZ1i.jpg

XFIBZJ8.jpg

It would explain this...

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand what is going on in these photographs but I'm assuming Clark is going to be riding around on a Vespa and they are planning out the shots?
Actually, if you look at the license plate of the FIAT and the Audi parked along the curb, they have Euro plates. Maybe they're using Birmingham to substitute a street in Europe somewhere?

Halcyon

Actually, if you look at the license plate of the FIAT and the Audi parked along the curb, they have Euro plates. Maybe they're using Birmingham to substitute a street in Europe somewhere?

Okay, Clark is reporting on an international story riding a vespa and runs over Wonder Woman :p

Finally saw Man of Steel, it's was pretty damn terrible outside of a couple of great fight scenes.. I have almost zero faith in Snyder's ability to make this decent.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Finally saw Man of Steel, it's was pretty damn terrible outside of a couple of great fight scenes.. I have almost zero faith in Snyder's ability to make this decent.
Thank you so much for that insight. No need to enter the thread again, right?

For myself, I'm stoked things are moving and this is my most anticipated film!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Thank you so much for that insight. No need to enter the thread again, right?

For myself, I'm stoked things are moving and this is my most anticipated film!

What? it's his opinion and i'm with him. MoS was terrible.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Fair enough but for what reason would you enter a thread about the sequel then? Help me understand.

Why not? not everyone needs to have the same opinion, I'm a huge Batman fan, not so much of a Snyder fan but we'll see how the movie turns out.

odiin

My Apartment, or the 120 Screenings of Salo
Fair enough but for what reason would you enter a thread about the sequel then? Help me understand.

Exactly! I hated the Phantom Menace so now I'm never able to go into a Star Wars thread. I hear there's a new movie coming out and I wish I could hear more about it, but I can't.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Exactly! I hated the Phantom Menace so now I'm never able to go into a Star Wars thread. I hear there's a new movie coming out and I wish I could hear more about it, but I can't.
Go in. Read news. Read others opinions if you like. Great! For the life of me I can't figure out why people enter threads filled with fans of a particular topic to simply state they hate it. Pointless.

What? it's his opinion and i'm with him. MoS was terrible.

great, maybe you guys can stop hammering it home every five minutes?ever notice that people that like it don't harp on endlessly about while people that hate it can't stop talking about it? I mean look at that Cracked.com picture. criticizing a movie and they can't even get the sequence of events that happened right. so excuse us fans of the movie if we feel like tuning out the detractors that have to make up things about the movie to knock it. it's tiring.

ok, then let's talk about the upcoming movie then.

Cyber6x

Neo Member
Looking at the Batsuit picture, I really hope we see a colored picture or a video of it in motion really soon.
Most people (myself included) really want to know that it's a grey and/or dark blue suit for the most part and more cloth-material for the majority of the body, rather than the all black leather / kevlar look we've seen in past films, which is what it's looking like just from that picture (stating the obvious here, I know).
A suit that looks more like it's from the comics more than any from the past, and hopefully a Batman that matches that, would make me so, so happy.

Mario007

Looking at the Batsuit picture, I really hope we see a colored picture or a video of it in motion really soon.
Most people (myself included) really want to know that it's a grey and/or dark blue suit for the most part and more cloth-material for the majority of the body, rather than the all black leather / kevlar look we've seen in past films, which is what it's looking like just from that picture (stating the obvious here, I know).
A suit that looks more like it's from the comics more than any from the past, and hopefully a Batman that matches that, would make me so, so happy.
This is Snyder, I mean say what you will about him but he's probably as close to lifting stuff from comics straight into movies as it gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom