• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
uu6asoV.jpg

How are their capes blowing opposite directions?

DrBo42

Why does Goyer keep getting attached to these? Can no one on the production side see he's a weak link? Does he have some sort of ridiculous contract going on? I don't understand.

inm8num2

Why does Goyer keep getting attached to these? Can no one on the production side see he's a weak link? Does he have some sort of ridiculous contract going on? I don't understand.

No idea. It's so boring to have Goyer write these movies. Without the Nolans he has decent ideas but seems to have a hard time putting it all together.

Will we ever see another original project from Zack Snyder? I mean, I know that Sucker Punch was/is received poorly, but did not expect it to be Zack's only original project. Other than that, his career until now is full of adaptation, one remake, one reboot. His current project is a sequel to the reboot. And with MOS financial success, it seems unlikely for Zack to do anything original in the future, or at least the near future.

jett

D-Member
Will we ever see another original project from Zack Snyder? I mean, I know that Sucker Punch was/is received poorly, but did not expect it to be Zack's only original project. Other than that, his career until now is full of adaptation, one remake, one reboot. His current project is a sequel to the reboot. And with MOS financial success, it seems unlikely for Zack to do anything original in the future, or at least the near future.

It'll be better for everyone if Snyder never does an original project ever again.

Penguin

I don't even know this website, but this rumor was too silly not to share

http://www.starburstmagazine.com/movie-news/6777-movie-news-larry-david-batman-vs-superman

Radar Online is reporting that Larry David, he of CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM fame, has had talks with Warner Brothers about playing a villain in Zack Snyder’s upcoming MAN OF STEEL sequel, tentatively titled BATMAN VS SUPERMAN at this point. The villain in question is none other than the magical imp from the fifth dimension – not to mention leprechaun/granddad hybrid – Mr. Mxyzptlk.

Penguin

Seems like the film shoots its first scene this weekend!

Warner Bros. Pictures new untitled Superman/Batman project comes to film at East Los Angeles College Weingart stadium during halftime of the Oct. 19 Husky football game.

Zack Snyder who directed films such as this past summer’s blockbuster “Man of Steel,” and other movies like “300,” “Watchmen” and “Sucker Punch,” directs the upcoming film.

ELAC and Victor Valley College will kickoff the game at 6:30 p.m. At halftime, the stadium will transform into Gotham City University home stadium.

Warner Bros. Pictures announced through a press release that Snyder and producers of the film are looking for people in the Los Angeles area, preferably ELAC students, to be extras for the upcoming film.

The stadium will be made into the backdrop for a football game between Gotham City University and rival Metropolis State University.

The first 2,000 people who sit in the filming area of the stadium will receive T-shirts designed by Snyder for those participating in the filming and prizes will be raffled throughout the night.

The crowd will sport Gotham Citys colors, black and gold.

The film will shoot three takes of three plays during halftime. The crew will be capturing the actors and crowd’s reactions.
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=88550#7JA57mxdjz2D38VO.99

Gleethor

Goyer said the movie is farther along than most people think.

I wonder how far back did they decide on the Superman/Batman angle...

Probably something he was kicking around for a while but didn't gain any serious traction until MoS box office numbers came in.

ReiGun

I think I've figured out the plot.

Superman bets on a football game, but fails to pay when his team loses. Luthor asks Batman to collect for him.

Get hype.

Ahasverus

I can't believe it's happening. I honestly thought it was going to be cancelled, as it always does. But shooting just started, hype!
Can't wait for leaked images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom