• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzalez

Banned
BtRNCRuCQAAMfyl.jpg
Forget that! What's with the camo Bat cowl's?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
dammit still a stiff neck.....

Not necessarily. This is a floor model, showing how it looks without a person inside. Maybe its a resin version or reinforced in a way that the actual costume won't be. In the picture they officially released he is tilting his head down. The cowl looked quite pliable there.

Bob White

Can't believe it's stiff neck batman again. It's going to look so shitty next to superman who can move at super speed and freely move his fucking head.

From the old photo I naively expected a singular cape and cowl. The construction is reminiscent of Nite Owl in Watchmen. The cape fold is nice if we get shots of Batman cloaked in his cape; haven't had those since Begins.

Can't believe it's stiff neck batman again. It's going to look so shitty next to superman who can move at super speed and freely move his fucking head.

I'm willing to bet they focused heavily on making him as mobile as possible, including his neck

The material might be more flexible than it looks

Loxley

Holy shit at the creepy laughing smile. It also looks like it has eyelashes.

I think are probably supposed to mimic crows-feet, furthering the idea that this is an older, more world-weary Batman. I wonder if there will be a scene in BVS where we're in the batcave and we see all the different suits Bruce has worn over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom