• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
i whitened the eyes for fun

Si2hmHs.png

EEEEEEEeeeeeeewwwwwwww.

The pic is from DC Entertainment's 75th Anniversary section at Comic-Con. From the DC blog:

With his 75th Anniversary going strong, Batman is a major presence at San Diego Comic-Con. He’s been seen in comics, film, TV, games, toys and clothing, and it’s all represented within the DC Entertainment booth, particularly in the Batman 75th Anniversary montage wall created for the show. Within this wall, you can spot many images of the Dark Knight, both old and in some cases very new.

As in never before seen.

Yes, as fans have started pointing out, within the dozens of photos and illustrations on the wall is a brand new image of Batman from the upcoming film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

Rock def has the black adam look but I think his personality better fits Shazam.

I'm more interested in seeing how they're going to handle his costume at this point. Hood or no hood, long cape or captain marvel style half cap.

Hope they go for a darker red and a sash instead of the new 52 belt.

That's fan-art, Penguin. The hi-res Affleck profile yesterday shows the bat-symbol poking up out of the bottom of the frame yesterday, and it's definitely separate material, not just painted on as that photoshop shows.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
uh... It look like Gal Gadot caused a big mess in her Facebook page few hours ago talking about Isreal and hammas and the innocent Palestinian children and women who got murdered. now she got thousands of angry replays because of it, not only that but some now on facebook and twitter moved that anger toward BvS/WB as well and migh boycott it because of her.

Don't actors in big movies usually stay away from stating their opinions on sensitive political conflicts like this one? BvS really don't need a more negativity now (and lets hope BvS don't get banned in middle east or other islamic countries because of that)

No matter how horrible an actors political beliefs are it doesn't really affect my enjoyment of media

Gadot can fuck off for her opinions on the conflict, but let's hope Wonder Woman is cool

Ahasverus

I urge everyone to boycott the movie, that way I can be sure to get the best seats at the theater.

image.php

Eeh Gadot isn't anti palestinian, she said she supported the israeli people fighting Hamas, and said she was against Hamas and how they used innocents as shields. I can't say I agree with her, but offensive she was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom