• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fan Made
23HoMRX.jpg
man when I saw that "fan made"

:(

photoshop with the action figure or is it an actual costume at the place?

Loxley

We live in space-year 2014, the cowl could be made out a material that's rigid enough to hold it's shape but flexible enough so that Batffleck can turn his head. I mean, it doesn't appear to be as rock-solid as the BB cowl.

jett

D-Member
We live in space-year 2014, the cowl could be made out a material that's rigid enough to hold it's shape but flexible enough so that Batffleck can turn his head. I mean, it doesn't appear to be as rock-solid as the BB cowl.

It looks like big ol' rubber.

Raptor

I've always liked the more armored batsuits more but this looks fine also.
The batsuit in Arkham Knight gets me all giddy each time I see it :p

Arkham Knight suit is the best ever made period, in any media.

I get fucking horny when I look at it, I want to marry the suit.

For those worried about the stiff neck, remember how Snyder and his costume designer(s) ensured Nite Owl could movie his head freely in Watchmen. If anyone's going to not move backwards when it comes to cowl design flexibility I'm sure it's Snyder.

Loxley

Looks like this is the picture with the big 3 they were teasing a while back, looked like was cropped to just show Batman's face.

I wouldn't be surprised. I highly doubt we'll make it through Comic-Con without at least seeing Gadot in-costume.

Wag

Is he hinting that he is Cap Marvel or Black Adam? the former doesn't sound like it would work.

He already said that he's a "Superhero" with powers to rival Superman's. So I assume he means Cap. Which seems wrong. He should be Black Adam, not Cap. He's perfect for the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom