• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienous

Found these on 4chan:

1406415444795.jpg

1406415513322.jpg

1406415557416.jpg

1406415607743.jpg

That's a fucking to the death showdown.

You can't put that in their first film, Snyder. Goddammit.

inm8num2

I'd imagine it'd happen sooner. They'll probably link up for some larger threat in the climax.

They'll have to reconcile before the end, since they need to be on the same side for Justice League.

Yea that's what I figured as well, but they don't really need to be on the same side until the next movie actually begins. Plus, the film is called Batman V Superman, so that seems to indicate they'll be at odds for the majority of the film, and the seeds of the JL will be planted at the end. Difficult to say either way given how little we know.

Ah, the waiting is the hardest part!

edit - those spy pics are sweet!

Moaradin

those pics look awesome but isn't it a little early for a showdown like that? Unless there's gonna be some weird time skips, they just met.

Effect

Found these on 4chan:

1406415444795.jpg

1406415513322.jpg

1406415557416.jpg

1406415607743.jpg

Looks legit.

I'm looking at it but my brain is having a hard time comprehending when I'm seeing. I'm having a moment where I'm realizing just how real this film is and it's beyond amazing to know I'm going to be able to see this.

Wish they'd just release the teaser. It's all anyone will be talking about out of comic con come Monday.

Verendus

Banned
Batman looks like a beast.

I wonder if people are still going to say this will bomb?
I said this before, but only delusional people think this will bomb. I'd expect the next Batman movie alone to gross a billion just because of how well received the Nolan Batman movies were and how big the Batman name is.

This isn't just Batman, but it also has Superman, which gives us the two biggest superheroes effectively (Superman may arguable for some folks) going head to head. A billion is the minimum as far as I see it. If it's a great movie, it'll go far beyond that.

Alienous

He has to do it now before they become superfriends.

It has to happen after they have a super falling out.

Armoured Batman vs. Superman is a 10 minute fight, at least. Batman's basically saying "All right bitch, let's wrestle". If after that Batman realizes that Superman is really a good guy, that all the armour was unnecessary, and that they should be friends, that's a popcorn throwing moment right there. If Superman doesn't just start the fight with "Hey, I saw your signal, I'm not fighting you", that's a popcorn throwing moment also.

ReiGun

Batman looks like a beast.

I said this before, but only delusional people think this will bomb. I'd expect the next Batman movie alone to gross a billion just because of how well received the Nolan Batman movies were and how big the Batman name is.

This isn't just Batman, but it also has Superman, which gives us the two biggest superheroes effectively (Superman may arguable for some folks) going head to head. A billion is the minimum as far as I see it. If it's a great movie, it'll go far beyond that.
Superman is DC's biggest character internationally. Given that foreign markets are where blockbusters really make their money nowadays and the success of both Superman and Batman in said markets...Yeah, this one's going to be fine money-wise.

Betty

Banned

You're right, I don't think anyone really thinks this movie will be a bomb in a financial sense, some just think it'll do bad critically.

Addy117

Neo Member
would reeeely appreciate it if a kind soul can rehost the pics. I'm drooling out here painfully reading the comments without them pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom