• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3: Community: Europe

alba

Little is the new Big
GGs peeps! Some awesome tank action and repairing tonight haha, man this thing makes so much points, it's crazy.

fanboi

Banned
taranatar said:
Some great games tonight.

Fanboi loved watching you dogfight mate

Thanks mate! Tried my hardest :)
Will donate some money later today!

Also made some new gaffer friends, which is always nice.

Also, all mumble go when you play.

Added the server details to the platoon, awesome work, will try it later tonight and get some money donated when I actually get some again.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
taranatar said:
You should try telling them you have ' BF Duties' Doubt it works the other way though :p

" I'm sorry family bu you guys are on your fucking own tonight, daddy's gon get his BF3 swag on "

Zeppelin

Alright EuroGAF, I'm gonna have to ask you to stop using mines. Most of our home countries have signed the Ottawa treaty anyway so it's only fair.

ksimm

back up. but ping seems pretty high.
p.s whoever I TK'd by flattening them with a building, sorry lol - hope it wasn't a fellow GAFer...

n0n44m

ksimm said:
back up. but ping seems pretty high.
p.s whoever I TK'd by flattening them with a building, sorry lol - hope it wasn't a fellow GAFer...

if it was on the Seine Crossing map then it was me lol

had a lot of fun with my newly unlocked PKP Pecheneg + bipod :D

I'm willing to donate as well, 20 ping ftw .. how much is the monthly damage taranatar ? and will we do the whole reserved slots thing as well then?

I'll play some more tonight

taranatar

n0n44m said:
if it was on the Seine Crossing map then it was me lol

had a lot of fun with my newly unlocked PKP Pecheneg + bipod :D

I'm willing to donate as well, 20 ping ftw .. how much is the monthly damage taranatar ? and will we do the whole reserved slots thing as well then?

I'll play some more tonight

Deffo have reserved slots. once they sort out the server backend. Costing around £60per month unbranded.

But because everyone has been so generous ill pay for 3 months upfront and itll be cheaper.

Just wanna say a big THANKYOU to everyone who has donated. Its fantastic to have out own friendly server. We can also have a play around with different game modes in the future :)

fanboi

Banned
taranatar said:
Deffo have reserved slots. once they sort out the server backend. Costing around £60per month unbranded.

But because everyone has been so generous ill pay for 3 months upfront and itll be cheaper.

Just wanna say a big THANKYOU to everyone who has donated. Its fantastic to have out own friendly server. We can also have a play around with different game modes in the future :)

Yeah, really nice initiative!

Props on you!

taranatar

Servers starting to fill up nicely!

Feel so left out that im working this evening BOOOOOO!!

Also can everyone try and sort out their GAF tags. makes it look nicer in game. and we know whos from here and no some pick up player :)

As we said when it came up, please remove Conquest Metro from the rotation. It's ludicrous.

Otherwise, had a great time on the server. A couple of great pilots which allowed me to be a good gunner. A lot of the time, people decided to pilot the helicopter to a flag and bail out. Not helpful.

Zeppelin

Relaxed Muscle said:
LOL

Metro CQ is a spam missiles battle.

So bad but so crazy.

Playing with GAF is definetly way more fun than with randoms.

I think Metro is pretty fun once in a while. It's a nice break. :p Just too bad you're absolutely fucked if if you spawn below. :(

Corky

Twas fun GAF :), the lag got progressively worse as time went on :(

Also MK_4 ( if that's your name here on gaf ) dude that was amazing. It was a rush to be in the chopper the way you flew it, after the first 5 seconds I thought "shit this dude is just gonna crash us like I would have after 1 sec in the cockpit" but then you proceeded to sniff the ground for like 10 minutes straight. Just wish I could've been of more use as the gunner but damn that was exhilarating!

Yes some great games tonight. Favorite part was Foliorum Viridum talking shit to me in private message on battlelog how he was going to kill me after the server crash, just to never join again. Guess he just couldn't handle the heat.

alba

Little is the new Big
Metro was funky as hell, I just started in the perfect spot with my MG and proceeded to kill everybody in my path at the stairs there xD Shit was crazy.

Zeppelin

Corky said:

Also MK_4 ( if that's your name here on gaf ) dude that was amazing. It was a rush to be in the chopper the way you flew it, after the first 5 seconds I thought "shit this dude is just gonna crash us like I would have after 1 sec in the cockpit" but then you proceeded to sniff the ground for like 10 minutes straight. Just wish I could've been of more use as the gunner but damn that was exhilarating!

Yeah, I was one of the unfortunate ones to be on the other team when you guys were trollin' around in the chopper. Some spectacular flying, for sure.

Also: has anyone had a problem with the Q menu (radio command thingie) showing up and keep on blinking during gameplay? Annoying as fuck and I had to quit the game, couldn't get rid of it. :(

Virzeth

taranatar said:
Also can everyone try and sort out their GAF tags. makes it look nicer in game. and we know whos from here and no some pick up player :)
I was planning on keeping my old clan's tag till I got rid of that "Junior" towering over there, but with my posting policy that'll probably outlast BF3's lifespan, so... [GAF] it is.
The server shows a ping of 90-100 for me, but aside from some minor rubberbanding that's to be expected beneath that damn highway the games seem to flow really smooth, and I'm having great fun in it. Thank you for your initiative, taranatar, and thanks to all the donors. Will gladly put something on it soon. ;3

WoodenLung said:
Yes some great games tonight. Favorite part was Foliorum Viridum talking shit to me in private message on battlelog how he was going to kill me after the server crash, just to never join again. Guess he just couldn't handle the heat.

It's because he's crap at games :thumbup:

Corky

Heavy's Sandvich said:
It's because he's crap at games :thumbup:

Lol, when did you get juniored?!

Also GAF, we gotta play tomorrow :D!

.nimrod

Corky said:

That was me :)

I'm having lots of fun with the choppers lately, it just feels so good racing them around destroying tanks. But i wish the Havoc was as agile as the Viper and AA tanks couldn't lock onto me from across the map.

And i hope you used the cockpit view for some of those rollercoaster rides through the forest :D

Top Bottom