• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT2| Mine! RendeZook! Wa Isl!

I just got premium from amazon w the discount but I'm still working my way through the campaign... I had it with the game's shitty excuse for 360 pad support and got myself a Razer mouse, now I'm loving this game.. As soon as I finish this campaign I'll definitely be up for some MP, my battle log name is Polyhedron.

I played a good deal of MP on the console too so I'm not completely green.

BTW I just sent a request to join the GAF platoon.

LEGGZZZZ

I'm kinda falling in love with rush again, still not as fun as bbc2, but I have more impact on my team in trying to win as opposed to playing conquest large. It's a bit more competitive. Hate playing with pubs...

I just got the game yesterday (not a complete BF noob, played some BF2 and lots of BC2) and got called a hacker in my first game scavenger for going 22 and 8. I thought that was a normal score :/

otapnam

I just got the game yesterday (not a complete BF noob, played some BF2 and lots of BC2) and got called a hacker in my first game scavenger for going 22 and 8. I thought that was a normal score :/

What was the name of the server? The dumber the name the more likely itll be full of idiots

scogoth

People who actually play

scogoth
Spl1nters
Norua
xlMintylx
ZeeWhalezz
mulletalchemist
BeefFart
codeocho

There are some others but those are few off the top of my head.

Ocho

Cull the platoon, cull the platoon.

Also: yesterday I blew myself up trying to repair the tank (hit 3 instead of 4, and used the rocket on myself). I'm sorry, spl1inters, lets be best friends.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Had a nice game of Rush on Metro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejh14IUpkEI&feature=youtu.be

Still love this map.

Wow, PC players don't swarm A/B second set like consoles. They stay in the tunnels?

B third set was hard-fought but doesn't seem as chaotic as it is on consoles.

Oh, it's not a full server. Still weird the defense wouldn't bunch up on B and hold onto it in the third set since that's the HARDEST one to take if people protect the tunnel and stairs pretty effectively.

legacyzero

Banned
Trolololol

:p

Wow, PC players don't swarm A/B second set like consoles. They stay in the tunnels?

B third set was hard-fought but doesn't seem as chaotic as it is on consoles.

Oh, it's not a full server. Still weird the defense wouldn't bunch up on B and hold onto it in the third set since that's the HARDEST one to take if people protect the tunnel and stairs pretty effectively.

Unless the the defenders are horrible, most often it becomes a cluster fuck, especially on the bigger servers. I love the chaos. And yeah, this one was a bit more tame.

scogoth

Cluster fuck doesn't even begin to describe 64 player metro..... It should be called shake and bake die mode with all the explosions.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Cluster fuck doesn't even begin to describe 64 player metro..... It should be called shake and bake die mode with all the explosions.
Metro 64 is really close to trench warfare. Really makes me wish there was a stalemate breaking weapon in the game. Like maybe some tear gas or a flamethrower.

Metro 64 is really close to trench warfare. Really makes me wish there was a stalemate breaking weapon in the game. Like maybe some tear gas or a flamethrower.

Smoke is about the closest you will get but tear gas would definitely add an interesting aspect to the game. Usually when we can't get past the defense in rush, we smoke the hell out of the place and most times, we manage to get the crate.

Prodigal

Banned
Did anything ever come of the color/hue correction stuff? Or did EA back down from allowing players to turn off the weird filters.

Why in the origin sale is each of the four classes boosts 2 bucks, but the four pack of all if them 12 bucks? Haha

I used to play this back on 360, but haven't in a while, what stuff should I buy that's on sale?

Minty, that was fun on Thursday night. A lot of crying all around.

Also, I think I found the perfect BF3 troll name. I though SirButterstick was good, BeefFart was an evolution of that, but I have something better in mind.

It was that one guy, the level 100 on their team with a 4.3 kd/r. I owned him like 8-1 on one of the matches, and he was crying to the rest of his clan. The guy who admin'd the server was really cool, he talked to me a bit afterwards, and I was surprised he did that. Most people who run servers just throw out an immediate ban. Maturity on the internetz, go figure.

Top Bottom