• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT2| Mine! RendeZook! Wa Isl!

Do you guys think the price for BF3 Premium will go down anytime soon? I want to jump on the Origin download (upgraded my PC) but cant drop $59.99 on the same game again

Sucks that I cant trade, because I have Tomb Raider/Bioshock Infinite codes for steam and want to trade it for BF3, but cant because of Origin/Steam

RoKKeR

About what time can we expect End Game to unlock? Never paid any attention to unlock times previously, but damn I want to play this expansion.

CatPee

Do you guys think the price for BF3 Premium will go down anytime soon? I want to jump on the Origin download (upgraded my PC) but cant drop $59.99 on the same game again

Sucks that I cant trade, because I have Tomb Raider/Bioshock Infinite codes for steam and want to trade it for BF3, but cant because of Origin/Steam

Dude, just sell off Tomb Raider/Bioshock for $30 apiece in the B/S/T thread. Then buy Premium for $25 from Gamestop and the game for $20. If you still don't want to spend that much, then buy the base game when it goes on sale for $10 like it usually does.

I got premium a few weeks back, all I can say is I wish I got it sooner.

Pretty keen to try out the bikes on end game. Shall be interesting it they are anything more then a novelty though.

I was quietly hoping that 6gb patch I downloaded last week was end game, kind of dissapointed now that I've read it's not.

Mully

I got premium a few weeks back, all I can say is I wish I got it sooner.

Pretty keen to try out the bikes on end game. Shall be interesting it they are anything more then a novelty though.

I was quietly hoping that 6gb patch I downloaded last week was end game, kind of dissapointed now that I've read it's not.

Comes out in less than three hours.

Norua

Banned
End Game is great. But these GAF guys ruin everything.

3ZaXQxc.jpg

Donos

woohoo. downloading. this time it's almost maxing my 50mbit. Going to dig out my Attack 3 stick for Air superiority.
Edit: Fapped to soon. Download now back to a crawling 100kb/sec. Get off my server you filthy Euros.

Arcipello

for some reason i cant get onto servers playing the new maps... it just hangs there at "connecting..." i have no idea why or what to do, tried scanning the install for errors but found none :(

RoKKeR

You'll be happy to have a guy like me on your team then since I am OCD about getting rid of those things just to piss of the engineers. That's what my grenade launcher is for pretty much. :D

I definitely need to start playing with GAFers. I've been a loner for too long on PC.

Top Bottom