• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT2| Mine! RendeZook! Wa Isl!

Mully

Anyone still play Project Reality BF2? I've been jonesing for it lately and I'm thinking I'll pop in Tactical Gamer Server tonight if anyone wants to join up. My BF2 name is Mully2011.

I don't know how people can use the glitched M26, I get no satisfaction and it feels so cheap.

After using it for 2 hours, I stop, found a few servers that ban it but it only seems like when the admins are there they get ban, otherwise asshole abuse it until the admin returns and then lie they didn't use it, lol....

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Anyone still play Project Reality BF2? I've been jonesing for it lately and I'm thinking I'll pop in Tactical Gamer Server tonight if anyone wants to join up. My BF2 name is Mully2011.

BF2 is full of dudes who belly flop into the air when they shoot.

Eww.

edit sigh my BF3 exe is crashing when i try and play the game, everything was fine last night here goes to hours of wasting my life to fixing this bullshit problem.

edit it sorted its self out. Time to pwn some ass

Is there a website that has maps of all the maps (including what parts are used for Team Deathmatch, etc). Friend bought a server and we're looking at building a good map rotation.

Donos

I think i'm going to start playing TDM games to lvl up assault/support a bit. Can't play without engie on 64ppl maps.

I think i'm going to start playing TDM games to lvl up assault/support a bit. Can't play without engie on 64ppl maps.

Only just discovered the fun you can have in TDM. A like the smaller nature of the maps, works ideal on the xbox and its lesser server sizes.

How is the 360 community these days as far as population goes? Particularly the base game.

I have BtK on the PC, but I'm thinking of getting BF3 on the 360 now.

LOL

Just looking for a multiplayer game to play when I'm on the 360. PC isn't very convienent to play on anymore at times due to circumstances.

But the 360 is the most populated of the bunch (most of the time)

Cool, even the base game?

How is the 360 community these days as far as population goes? Particularly the base game.

I have BtK on the PC, but I'm thinking of getting BF3 on the 360 now.

it's going strong. been in the #4 spot on the Xbox Live activity list for months.

LOL

Just looking for a multiplayer game to play when I'm on the 360. PC isn't very convienent to play on anymore at times due to circumstances.

Cool, even the base game?

yep, especially metro...

Donos

HOLY.TDM on kharg island ... picked up 870MCS and the party started. got easily killed midrange but in close combat i won almost every encounter. Really fun. Going to mix up (Large) Conquest with this mode. Easy to level up stuff.
Man i love this game. can't wait for the day when i get a new rig and can tune up the graphics and fps. Now i got interested in the DLC :)

Divius

I love how an organized squad can turn a game completely around. Working together with friends and communicating with microphones is so great.

We joined a losing team that was being baseraped, so one of us used a jet as a taxi to get to the farthest point (no one was using jets, so it was cool) > bails out > 3 squadmates spawn on him > cap the point > we break the game wide open. Ended up winning quite easily.

It's ridiculous how much is lost by not having in-game voice chat on PC. Have they ever given an excuse for why they didn't include it? Did most people not utilize it in previous Battlefield games?

Skeyser

It's ridiculous how much is lost by not having in-game voice chat on PC. Have they ever given an excuse for why they didn't include it? Did most people not utilize it in previous Battlefield games?

No one ever use in game voice chat on PC. Everyone still used skype/vent/mumble/w/e in every game that I've played that had in-game voice chat.

I'm fine with it, I don't want to hear random 12 years old whine all game long.

mr_nothin

Banned
No one ever use in game voice chat on PC. Everyone still used skype/vent/mumble/w/e in every game that I've played that had in-game voice chat.

Counterstrike?
Plenty of ppl use in-game voice chat on that. And it's very easy to mute individual people.

hellclerk

Everything is tsundere to me

Well, global chat is one thing, bit I would very much like it of I could chat with my squad mates to coordinate attacks and communicate enemy movement. A coordinated squad can change playing from an exercise in frustration with stupid randoms to something much more fun.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Well, global chat is one thing, bit I would very much like I of I could chat with my squad mates to coordinate attacks and communicate enemy movement. A coordinated squad can change playing from an exercise in frustration with stupid randoms to something much more fun.
Squad VO was pretty essential in BF2 and DICE should feel bad for cutting it.

Makoto

The PC is not really known for 12 year olds on mics these day ya know.

Donos

Couldn't DICE come up with other unlocks than 6x, 7x etc. sights for the shotties? A bit lazy on their side. Who uses this shit?

Dice/EA is pathetic dev, I have played many FPS and only once has the server browser been down, this is the third time the server browser crash, EA and Dice can go fuck themselves....

Top Bottom