• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare to Leave Beta... Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.
PC has 68 player maps?

7M1uP2k.png

Enron

Banned
It doesn't even make sense. Where the hell is the second tank coming from?
Worst part of the game for sure.

Yeah. When I got to that part I was like "......"

The single player game is the most atrocious single player I have ever had the misfortune of attempting. Normally I don't bother with Battlefield's tacked on Campaigns, but I wanted to see how the game ran outside of the shitfest multiplayer.

bee

hahahahhaha and that's why pc retail died, now i remember bf3 struggling to install but it did, this one just makes my dvd drive make horrible noises and doesn't even run at all lol, at least you can just put the cd key into origin and download it, currently maxing my connection at 9mb/sec.

Ugh this emblem creator is pissing me off. I'm trying to make the simplest emblem ever and can't do it. Is there any simple way to make a circle or square divided in two colours?

S0N0S

bf4emblem.PNG

Just enough layers! Had to up the contrast a bit, but I'm getting better results with the BF4 emblem than those in GTAO's crews and COD:BlOps 2.

derExperte

It doesn't even make sense. Where the hell is the second tank coming from?

I think you see two tanks on the street right after reaching the civilians. I remember thinking 'what happened to the second one?' at first. Could have been some other armored vehicle of course.

aravuus

Been playing with a party for a couple of hours and I don't think we've finished a single game. Either the game keeps crashing or the servers.

Tower is now in the middle of the map, at hilltop, instead of one of the far bases, and can be destroyed.

Fences are replaced with concrete walls.

koryuken

Just completed the game and uhh....

So I kept pressing the fire button for the C4 and nothing was happening and so the Valkyrie sank, giving me an ending that was completely counter to everything the story had been building towards.

Hanna's reaction is the funniest - "Oh, Jin Jié is dead? Well it's the idea that's important, not the man so I guess I'm okay with that."

I'm guessing they put the firing of the C4 on slow mo or something and I was supposed to hold it down rather than just press it once?

Either way I'm pretty annoyed by that. I can't think of any reason whatsoever for the Valkyrie-gets-sunk ending to even exist. At most it should be a "You fucked up, restart at the checkpoint" situation, but nope - gotta do the whole mission again.

A shame because I was actually quite enjoying the (generic) story, if only for that Michael K.WIlliams magic.

Currently on the last mission. What was weird about the story was how
Pac died. It wasn't really made clear that he was killed at the airfield and Irish kept looking for him in the prison level. I was assuming that he would come back, but guess not.

jred2k

I need to figure out how to get the white line down the middle of the shield gone. Otherwise, the emblem creation tools are pretty fun. Mirroring objects that are on an angle is kind of a pain, though.

2955050137469020032.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom