• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare to Leave Beta... Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.

REV 09

So I hear everywhere that the singleplayer for this game is not very good. However, if I enjoyed Battlefield 3 singleplayer, will I like the singleplayer in Battlefield 4?

I know that people also did not like the singleplayer in Battlefield 3, but as someone who did, do you guys think I will also enjoyed Battlefield 4 singleplayer or is it just plain awful?
I enjoyed BF3 sp and MoH:WF sp...but BF4's campaign was just bad. It had some good looking set pieces, but the story was terrible.

They need to fuse Bad Company's campaign with BF4 multi.

Deadstar

Is there a way to party up before going into a battlefield 4 server (I'm on PC)? Seems very difficult to get into the same game with a bunch of friends.

Sethos

Banned
NOTICE: WE ARE CURRENTLY ROLLING OUT NEW GAME SERVERS TO ADDRESS STABILITY ISSUES, WHILE SERVERS ARE UPDATED YOU MIGHT BE DISCONNECTED FROM YOUR CURRENT GAME

antitrop

Reworked my Emblem a bit from this morning, much better, I think. Took all 40 Layers:

nMRbxcn.png

Is there way to Copy/Paste layers? Would really help with the Latitude Lines, as they aren't consistent.

Am I crazy but why does the MP graphics in this game look worse than BF3 or even BC2 for current gen consoles?

Is my eyes just spoiled now and current gen consoles are just showing its age?

I noticed that too. I didn't mind how BF3 looked on current gen. I thought it looked quite nice considering what it did online. It was where i played most of my BF3 games online.

But as soon as i tried that BF4 beta on 360, i was shocked as to how bad it looked. I would have gotten it to tide me over till next gen had it not looked so bad.

I noticed that too. I didn't mind how BF3 looked on current gen. I thought it looked quite nice considering what it did online. It was where i played most of my BF3 games online.

But as soon as i tried that BF4 beta on 360, i was shocked as to how bad it looked. I would have gotten it to tide me over till next gen had it not looked so bad.
I might be blind but it looks like the vanilla version of BF3 without the texture pack installed.

venom2124

Reworked my Emblem a bit from this morning, much better, I think. Took all 40 Layers:

nMRbxcn.png

Is there way to Copy/Paste layers? Would really help with the Latitude Lines, as they aren't consistent.
Damn, that's excellent. Now I have to go back and retool mine.

Heysoos

Can I PLEASE just play ONE game today where I don't fucking get an error. I've leveled to level 13 like 6 times now. Jesus Christ.

ERROR
Game disconnected: something went wrong.
NO SHIT

:(

I just want to be able to play, it's my weekend off

Can I PLEASE just play ONE game today where I don't fucking get an error. I've leveled to level 13 like 6 times now. Jesus Christ.

NO SHIT

:(

I just want to be able to play, it's my weekend off

Which version? I returned the PC one cause it was either crashing or i was rubber-banding the whole game.

Edit: Did anyone watch that Xbox One tournament thing on Live? Impressions?

Sethos

Banned
NOTICE: WE ARE CURRENTLY ROLLING OUT NEW GAME SERVERS TO ADDRESS STABILITY ISSUES, WHILE SERVERS ARE UPDATED YOU MIGHT BE DISCONNECTED FROM YOUR CURRENT GAME

GOD MOTHER FUCKING DAMMIT! Despite a warning I POSTED MYSELF, I decided to risk it and play. I had the most amazing fucking start to a round. Drive around in an IFV and we were capturing flags left and right, me and the gunner. Raking in kills and we sat comfortably at the top - Even activated my 100% XP and at 6000 points

Boom, disconnected.

Heysoos

GOD MOTHER FUCKING DAMMIT! Despite a warning I POSTED MYSELF, I decided to risk it and play. I had the most amazing fucking start to a round. Drive around in an IFV and we were capturing flags left and right, me and the gunner. Raking in kills and we sat comfortably at the top - Even activated my 100% XP and at 6000 points

Boom, disconnected.

;( It is fucking annoying

HelloMeow

Boom, disconnected.

3udw5pG.png

Played for absolutely feckin ages today

Can't wait to ditch the PS3 version, has a lot of issues.

Rubber banding everywhere, poor textures and pop-in

I came across a bug that freezes your console if you equip a particular squad specialization

I also learned that remote mortars are the cat's pajamas

Is there any difference between the suppressors by the way?

Decided to try the MP for the first time and I haven't gotten into a round yet in 30 minutes of trying. Constant crashing,kicking and disconnecting. Annoying as fuck

GodofWine

is the game autobalancing friends together as planned inta match or at least for the next match??

they need a goddamn party system if not, or some sorta que, id rather wait and observe a match for 5 minutes than get the "server is full" message over and over...send me to a shooting range while I wait or something.

is the game autobalancing friends together as planned inta match or at least for the next match??

they need a goddamn party system if not, or some sorta que, id rather wait and observe a match for 5 minutes than get the "server is full" message over and over...send me to a shooting range while I wait or something.

Can't you just switch over to the other team yourself whenever there's a spot open? Takes 30 seconds at most to get on my friends teams when playing it seems, always someone who disconnect or something even if it's full.

Not sure if the auto balancing is for the same round though, I'm usually impatient and just try to do it manually.

IfecwZP.png

Operation Locker is the new Metro, goddamn choke-point heaven.

Played it for 5 min and quit that shit.

Man, I really suck at this game. I was going to come on here and look for some people to party with, but I'm reading there's no way to do that anyway?

Anyone playing on PS3? I'd really like to work with some people as a team.

This emblem maker is soooo addicting. Just finished my wannabe spongebob.

Took 40 layers just for this. Give me more layers!

2955059549878642761.png

and here was my reference image

how-to-draw-spongebob-easy_1_000000011343_3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom