• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare to Leave Beta... Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekku

Not speaking of class specific gadgets but weapon attachments for weapons that certain classes use, like it leans towards rewarding you with items for your most used class. Someone said that earlier -- Does that mean these premium packs as well.

The normal battlepacks will surely be random, but if you use a weapon a lot you will eventually get all the unlocks.

From Battlelog: http://i.picpar.com/svy.png

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
How do I block the background video in Chrome so I can MAXIMISE CPU.

derFeef

"Double XP for Premium members on November 30"

They can't be serious... make it at least Nov 1. when EVERYONE can play the game.

You know, like the zombie mode in Call of Duty. But with dinosaurs. The fans are demanding it, but still no answer from the devs.

Never going to happen,

90% of BF players would not have the slightest id why they put dinosaurs in the game....

On a technical stand point, its not that they can reskin anything so it would take considerable effort to develop as well. Only enforicing the idea of:::: Never going to happen.

Edit: Sadly

jns

hey guys, I noticed on the battlelog app for iphone it says you can log in by scanned the QR code on the bf4 battlelog page--does anyone know wtf the code is? I know my details of course, but I'm just wondering.

also, just because I can, here are the battlepacks I opened :)

iMdPeGUDQMaEJ.png

PC version totally has object motion blur in the most recent build footage. Based Repi indeed (KKRT, you were right in your hopes).

Look at the reloading arm or whenever weapons are switched to see it... awww yis.
ibxd1VAlfPUPj2.gif

Dis3ngag3d

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure exactly what you mean by ammo pool but hardcore mode has no spotting.

No ammo pool means that when reloading any rounds left in your clip are lost. If you have ammo pool on then this means the rounds go back into your pool of ammo.

And when I say classic settings I mean settings to make it more like BF2. Health will be the same but 3d spotting will be off, no ammo pool, squad leader only spawning and such.

theytookourjobz

Don't really want to wait for next gen versions and I definitely don't want to buy it for 360. Can I use a 360 pad and play on my big screen? Does anyone playing online using a controller?

Tabby

Don't really want to wait for next gen versions and I definitely don't want to buy it for 360. Can I use a 360 pad and play on my big screen? Does anyone playing online using a controller?
You can buy a 360 for Windows controller but you'll be severely handicapped by the fact that every one around you is playing with KB+M

I'm not seeing any real good destruction and I noticed none of the people who previewed the game mentioned destruction :(

Somebody mentioned earlier in the thread that there was a map with a small village that can be completely leveled apparently. I think the source was a console stream over the weekend. It was pages ago.

Overdoziz

Banned
Added the community ID lists to the OP. Just click on the platform you play on, fill in the form and you'll be automatically added to that platform's ID list.

Woo-Fu

Banned

I pilot with controller but if you try to do infantry with it you're going to get beatdown by KB&M players.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
You've got PC/PS4 swapped bro.

zeox

have they said anything about pre-load in europe? I'm in norway and pre-load is nowhere to be found :(. also added myself to the list

edit: restarted origin and it showed up!

Raven77

"Double XP for Premium members on November 30"

They can't be serious... make it at least Nov 1. when EVERYONE can play the game.

I will not have my PS4 nor my XB1 on November 1'st so no, not everyone would be able to play and take advantage of that on November 1st. Granted, I'm getting it on PC as well but millions of players are picking it up on next gen later in November.

Woo-Fu

Banned
I will not have my PS4 nor my XB1 on November 1'st so no, not everyone would be able to play and take advantage of that on November 1st. Granted, I'm getting it on PC as well but millions of players are picking it up on next gen later in November.

Why would they buy premium before then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom