• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare to Leave Beta... Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven77

Why would they buy premium before then?

Well, several reasons.

They may already be premium members and then sign up again for the bonuses.

If they plan to also get it on PC like myself, 3 of my friends, and many others on GAF they would buy BF4 premium now, play it on PC, then pick it up for next gen as well. Many of my friends play on consoles, only a small handful play on PC so I'm double dipping.

Dis3ngag3d

Unconfirmed Member
So, if I wanted to get it, is the mexican store deal my cheapest option?

From what I have seen... Yes it most definitely is however you run the risk of being banned from further purchases on Origin. You'd still be able to redeem purchases made outside of Origin. Just something to consider.

From what I have seen... Yes it most definitely is however you run the risk of being banned from further purchases on Origin. You'd still be able to redeem purchases made outside of Origin. Just something to consider.

They will not ban anyone, especially people who have spent actual money in the shop.

It's tempting, but I am broke. Will have to wait and see.

cripterion

Getting awful download speeds on Origin. Usually reach 1MB/s on my crappy connection. Now it's barely going over 300KB/s, 17 hours remaining.
I'm definitely not going digital for next gen :p

Will look forward to some early footage from you lucky bastards that unlock this early. (sethos?)

Dis3ngag3d

Unconfirmed Member
They will not ban anyone, especially people who have spent actual money in the shop.

It's tempting, but I am broke. Will have to wait and see.

Just echoing some bits from various reddit threads on the topic. I didn't see any proof but I felt I should throw it out there for your awareness. It's a great deal and had I not already bought game and premium for full US price I'd definitely take advantage.

Dis3ngag3d

Unconfirmed Member
Getting awful download speeds on Origin. Usually reach 1MB/s on my crappy connection. Now it's barely going over 300KB/s, 17 hours remaining.

Will look forward to some early footage from you lucky bastards that unlock this early. (sethos?)

I was thinking of streaming it in 2 hours when it unlocks for Korea but I read that Twitch said that's a no go until Oct 29 stateside?

bidguy

Banned
some youtuber (not jackfrags) is going to upload xbox one 1080p footage sometime tommorow. looks like people can start comparing it to ps4 then.

Sethos

Banned

I can try streaming to Gamecreds if anyone's interested, instead of 1440p recordings? Though I'd probably prefer the recordings as I haven't got the streaming set up at all.

cripterion

I can try streaming to Gamecreds if anyone's interested, instead of 1440p recordings? Though I'd probably prefer the recordings as I haven't got the streaming set up at all.

Any footage would do for me, I'm fiending like a motherfucker.

Levelcap vid

That's reassuring for console folks, hope everyone gets to enjoy the goodness that is battlefield. I already turned a hardcore COD buddy of mine to it. He fell in love with the game during beta.

Stupid delayed EU launch. Cant even start preloading until tomorrow morning. I hate this crap especially for online multiplayer games

EU preload has been open for hours now.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
So if i want premium i first have to get BF4 for 60 Euro and then must pay another 50 for premium?

Ovid

If I get this for the Xbox 360 can I upgrade it to the PS4 version for $10? Or does it have to be on the same platform (360 -> Xbone) ; (PS3 -> PS4).

Jord

The hype is strong now. Hurry up and send my keys Simply!! If I have to wait til Friday to play it will kill me.

HT UK

Stupid delayed EU launch. Cant even start preloading until tomorrow morning. I hate this crap especially for online multiplayer games

You can preload using VPN. Initiate the pre-load using something like TunnelBear. Then disable it once the download starts, and it'll continue using your real internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom