• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare to Leave Beta... Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Cue 1500 ticket servers fighting on a barren wasteland come Friday.

It's awful on the default 500, I must be having the worst luck ever tonight, must be like 0.5KDR, bullets doing absolutely nothing, and I'm just spawning and getting killed over and over.

And the game lost all my unlocks.

Premium calendar was updated on Battlelog http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/premium/

DLC China Rising arrives December 3rd :)

8NONQOz.png

They still didn't put Xbox button icons in game? That sees pretty ridiculous tbh. It can't be that hard.

Lazy on their part to not put Xbox or Playstation icons, but still, the majority of PC players will be using the mouse and keyboard so it will not be their top priority.

The DOF effect in this game is extremely well implemented from some of those shots.

Also I love the use of colour in those interior shots with the chinese girl

longdi

Banned
a question to repi/dice, if i launch the game from origin, will it run in 64bit mode?
the installation created 2 bf4.exe, one 'normal 32bit' and one 64bit...

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Seth with the post process/effect shots. Dennis with walls. We are getting the bases covered. We need someone for skyboxes.

Nokterian

So if I'm using a VPN, and try to play MP, there won't be any US servers, huh?

After you did the VPN and started up BF4 through Origin i saw a little pop up from my firewall granting access to a vertificiation. And when i was in the menu of the SP game i got out again and stopped the vpn. Deleted the VPN afterwards and all is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom