• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

I could hear your silencer being fired and see my teammates dying in a pattern towards me on the minimap during that entire clip. You were heading in my direction based on that. After I killed SGTSeaCat I also heard your character yell "man down" followed by hearing your silenced gun kill another teammate directly below me.
Good info and totally reasonable. It'd be nice if you could hear when your soldier was giving your position away.

Ocho

What is this battlefield game? Is it available on PC? If only I had a group of drunken Canadians to play with, alas all Canadians must play LoL 'cuz none is ever online.

Ark

What is this battlefield game? Is it available on PC? If only I had a group of drunken Canadians to play with, alas all Canadians must play LoL 'cuz none is ever online.

I'd play some games, but I am but a plebian European.

Anyone know if you can reduce tickets to something less than 100% in games?

I miss BF3 where different maps had different ticket counts.

If you join via Battlelog either on the website or via your console, it will place you automatically in the squad with your friends already playing! If it can't because team or squad is full it will keep attempting to through out a match until it's possible.

Alright, I bought a server: GAF East CQ.

80% Tickets, 125% vehicle spawn time.

Working out the map rotation yet because it only allows you use 15 maps.

Not sure how you guys did this in BF3, but I figure I'll hand out VIP slots for small donations or whatever.

Edit: No commander, either

You can change vehicle spawn time? What other options are there? Could you possibly take some screenshots of all of the customization options?

Man you really have a hard on for Seks huh? :-D

I can't deny that I have a strong playground urge to bully him and slap the milk out of his hand. Every other post in this thread is him trying to correct people. It's aggravating.

Regarding those marksman ribbons, as I said before, the 250m requirement is a cumulative number. You don't need a single 250m headshot to earn the ribbon. You can do it with multiple 75m+ headshots.

I just went online

To use a stealth jet as a portrait.
I bought Premium specifically for this.

First time playing CTF in a Battlefield game since Battlefield 1942. Wow that was FUN

also, some gaf dudes were going around killing me over and over. They had the gaf logo and tag! How do I get the tag and the logo?

game is super smooth on PS4 now except for the occasional frame drops

First time playing CTF in a Battlefield game since Battlefield 1942. Wow that was FUN

also, some gaf dudes were going around killing me over and over. They had the gaf logo and tag! How do I get the tag and the logo?

game is super smooth on PS4 now except for the occasional frame drops

What's the server name?

Sorry if this has already been asked a bunch of times but have the upgraded servers actually been rolled out? Their news post about it isn't very clear.

Really want to come back to Battlefield this weekend.

Trouble

Banned
I just applied to the PS4 Platoon. PSN name is TroubleIsMyName.

I'm still pretty noobish, but starting to get the hang of it. Hit level 22 earlier this evening.

Tubie

Sorry if this has already been asked a bunch of times but have the upgraded servers actually been rolled out? Their news post about it isn't very clear.

Really want to come back to Battlefield this weekend.

Yes. They rolled in new and better servers with no issues last week.

Some of the old shitty servers are still around so you might still get rubberbanding. The problems will go away sooner than later, so it's a great time to come back.

Yes. They rolled in new and better servers with no issues last week.

Some of the old shitty servers are still around so you might still get rubberbanding. The problems will go away sooner than later, so it's a great time to come back.

Awesome, thanks a lot. Very little plans this weekend for the first time in a while so looking forward to sinking some hours into it!

burnfout

This will be my Euro server setup, conquest 100%, no Commander.

Caspian Border
Gulf of Oman
Gullin Peaks
Silk Road
Altai Range
Rogue Transmission
Zavod
Hainan Resort
Wave Breaker
Nansha Strike
Operation Mortar
Siege of Shanghai
Lancang Dam
Dawnbreaker

Need one more. Thinking about adding Metro Rush :)

This will be my Euro server setup, conquest 100%, no Commander.

Caspian Border
Gulf of Oman
Gullin Peaks
Silk Road
Altai Range
Rogue Transmission
Zavod
Hainan Resort
Wave Breaker
Nansha Strike
Operation Mortar
Siege of Shanghai
Lancang Dam
Dawnbreaker

Need one more. Thinking about adding Metro Rush :)

awesome :D maybe Dragon Pass?

burnfout

aenqkp5_460sbxj7g.jpg

Just heard about the rented servers.

It's what I've wanted for a while. Now I just need a server that has a good mix of vanilla and expansion maps, leaving out some of the shit ones like Altai Range and Guillin Peaks.

Also, 150% or 200% Rush maps would make them much more enjoyable to play.

I expect it'll be a few weeks or so before they take off.

Servers are limited, I have to meet with a lawyer tonight and am not sure when I will be home. If you snag the server, I'll grab a $20 psn card and send you the code to use towards it. I would ditch flood zone.
Ok. I'll give you admin access at that price.

How much is it to rent? I don't have access to my ps4 atm.
I'll help you out with donations! I'll just need to go to the store tomorrow
It was $60 for 3 months.

I'm still very annoyed about how auto full works.
Not that I'll do anything, but I won't appreciate you backing out now.

Look at it this way. On some nights we can still do vanilla games, only dropping terrible maps.

And I won't be surprised if DICE changes things based on player feedback.

SharpAttorney

Neo Member
Not that I'll do anything, but I won't appreciate you backing out now.

Look at it this way. On some nights we can still do vanilla games, only dropping terrible maps.

And I won't be surprised if DICE changes things based on player feedback.

I'm not backing out, I'll have a code for you this evening. I was just expressing annoyance at a stupid design flaw.

Burnfout, full was a typo, should have been fill. I was referring to the fact that people that join a game through quick match would only be placed in "official servers." A rented server can be an "official" but you can change next to nothing, including mixing dlc with vanilla maps. You want some second assault mixed into your map rotation? Won't fill with people from quick match and only people that will join the server manually through server browser will fill it.

Erban1

So good servers finally? Looks like I'll be putting down titanfall and finally playing some NS maps.

Any American gaffers on ps4 that typically play late night (~11 central)? Seems like everyone I used to run with no longer play as much.

turnbuckle

I don't know what exactly server rentals means but hearing that things are getting better regarding lag has me thinking I'll be hopping on again...finally. I've probably played half a dozen hours or less since second assault came out on PS4 lol.

My already terrible K/D ratio is going to suffer greatly for a bit.

Finally rent a servers are here. I thought it would be summer before we saw them, but glad they are here. Will be playing a lot more BF4 now that those are up and I am finally settled into my new house. Everyone best send some monies to dakar to keep that server alive.

Hey guys. Looking to play with UK Gaffers on PS4.

PSN ID = Mista2US

I'm part of a Battlefield platoon called BCUK.

They're setting up a server with a mix of Conquest (32 player) and Obliteration and looking to get some more people playing on the server. Search "BattlefieldCUK" from the Server Browser and make sure you have modes listed above.

Anyone is free to play on it (don't have to be part of the platoon).

mitchman

Gold Member
Good news PS4 GAF squad, party chat will now allow up to 16 players so we can take a whole team in Rush on party chat!

Top Bottom