• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

burnfout

Why is my menu still like this?

imagezaqew.jpg

Good news PS4 GAF squad, party chat will now allow up to 16 players so we can take a whole team in Rush on party chat!

Was that in the patch notes for 1.70 or was it a secret update? Also, how does that work with the Vita? If I remember correctly the Vita and PS4 had cross platform chat with the Party chat.

Can you make Rush 64 players? I don't like playing in matches under 64 players.

In a month or two, once this all settles down and they add more servers I'll probably get one for PS4 GAF. It would be all large scale warfare though. I was thinking the following:

Golmud - CQ
Paracel - CQ
Shanghai - CQ
Caspian - CTF / CQ
Oman - CTF / CQ
Wave Breaker - CA / CQ
Nasha Strike - CA
Operation Mortar - CQ / CA

Disguises

First time back to BF4 after the server update and things are still fucked. Firstly got greeted with a "battlepacks could not be retrieved" message followed by being able to connect to EA online. Once I closed application/restarted PS4 a few times I managed to join a friend and my characters movements were in slow motion. No one else with this problem? (PS4)

Edit: Oh great. Custom servers are back. At least there are a few official servers still active. :/

Edit 2: 30 mins after starting to join a friend and I'm finally in the queue for a second match.

Edit 3: Video of it here: http://youtu.be/z3_46NuuYxY

Yes it is so sad some of us enjoy this game and the ability to customize our multiplayer server experience. Fucking tragedy.

you mad bro?? jeez. enjoying the game has nothing to do with my point, the point was about the STATE OF THE GAME, and the fact nearly a half year later its just starting to get fixed.. but suckers will be suckers.

I said I was a noob, no need to be a dick about it.

Screw em dude. Just enjoy the game.
Its annoying when people think K/D is the whole story. Theres more to the game than that. As long as you're scoring a good amount of points and playing the objectives, I have no problem with that!

I said I was a noob, no need to be a dick about it.

I finished with 8k points with 3 kills and 17 deaths today. Why? Because I was a team player, supported my squad as a bad ass Ammo runner and hit the objectives the Commander set for us to do.

K/D ruins this game as it takes too much focus and attention from what used to be a very team based game.

Yeah, I play for the 'moments' and share them with friends now. Mainly because the game has been so messed up for so long we all stopped trying to do anything else. However, it does look like they've fixed it, so who knows.

I still want to eject from a plane and C4 the one following me though. Dare to dream.

Kak.efes

Just wait until the first "unintentional" teamkill.

I tend to go AFK at the entrance to those bunkers on Zavod while my teammates are in them. It's such a terrible coincidence; that I go AFK, there, of all places, trapping them inside, sometimes forcing them to redeploy, or leave the server entirely, because they're unaware redeploying is a thing.

Orcus

Hoth 24/7
Bah, Hoth sucks!

There is no cover in most of the map, the objectives are all lined up in a row, the snow speeders are way OP against infantry and AT ATs (BS tow cable), the base turrets are worthless, and until the blizzard levelution occurs all I hear is the pew-pew-pew of DMLR repeaters.

Dagobah is a much better map overall, especially for infantry.

SharpAttorney

Neo Member
You joke but in the past few days someone I play with regularly just learned that exists.
I'll admit it, it's me. I find it hilarious that I didn't know. They changed it from calling it suicide in bf3, so when I didn't see suicide, I just thought they took it out. Part of me enjoys being the guy that says/does hilarious stupid shit all the time, keeps it light.

Kak.efes

I'll admit it, it's me. I find it hilarious that I didn't know. They changed it from calling it suicide in bf3, so when I didn't see suicide, I just thought they took it out. Part of me enjoys being the guy that says/does hilarious stupid shit all the time, keeps it light.

I still don't know how to look around in the cockpit of a chopper or jet.

terrible

Banned
I tend to go AFK at the entrance to those bunkers on Zavod while my teammates are in them. It's such a terrible coincidence; that I go AFK, there, of all places, trapping them inside, sometimes forcing them to redeploy, or leave the server entirely, because they're unaware redeploying is a thing.

I'd run you over with a ATV.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Whoops. Whoever Burnfout is, I deleted that request in a knee-jerk.

Let's not bust anyone's chops about stats. I'd much rather squad with someone learning the game but playing the objectives than be stuck with one of those high k/d snipers who don't contribute to the match at all. Or someone chasing assignments.

Let's not bust anyone's chops about stats. I'd much rather squad with someone learning the game but playing the objectives than be stuck with one of those high k/d snipers who don't contribute to the match at all. Or someone chasing assignments.

i was under the impression that those posts were all in good fun.

Top Bottom